Case 580c dead instrument cluster- Anybody familiar with this machine?

/ Case 580c dead instrument cluster- Anybody familiar with this machine? #1  

Longmea

Tractor
New Holland TC35
I have a Case 580C vintage 1980 or there abouts. It sat for a couple of years because it need some serious engine work which was finally done last winter. The problem now is that the instrument cluster which has 4 gauges isn't showing any life. There are 4 gauges- water temp, voltage, fuel and oil temp which is actually the shuttle trans temp not the engine oil. None of them work. I've checked to make sure there are no broken wires and since they all don't have any response I'm thinking there may be a circuit breaker or a relay that may be to blame. The wiring diagram in the service manual show relays but I can't find anything that looks like a replaceable part. Behind the instrument cluster there are several small blocks with wires in and out but they have rivets holding them in place and don't look like there are any replaceable components that could be a breaker or a relay. Is anybody familiar with this machine who could provide some help?

/ Case 580c dead instrument cluster- Anybody familiar with this machine? #2  
I can’t recall for sure if the c has the same crappy gauge panel as the d that I have but if it does it is very common for the gauge panel to fail because the ribbons and board fail.

I replace all of the gauges, panel and connectors and have never had a problem since.