/ Cargo Container #1  

TWD

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota M59
Anyone rent a cargo container?

Looking to see what standard rates are monthly for a 20' and a 40' :confused:

Did you have to pay a delivery fee too?

I`m trying to work out a deal for a 40' to buy, if that fails then I`ll want to rent one with hopefully option to buy it.

Need to clear up space for other projects! :laughing:

/ Cargo Container #2  
Anyone rent a cargo container?

Looking to see what standard rates are monthly for a 20' and a 40' :confused:

Did you have to pay a delivery fee too?

I`m trying to work out a deal for a 40' to buy, if that fails then I`ll want to rent one with hopefully option to buy it.

Need to clear up space for other projects! :laughing:

500/year for a 20'er, 750 for a 40'. Expect to pay a delivery fee

/ Cargo Container #3  
I purchased a 20 ft container that was/is in really good shape. It was $1200 and $150 delivery.

This is in the Greater Houston area.

/ Cargo Container #4  
$ 1200 for a 20 ft in the Houston area and $ 350. to deliver 250 miles to Castroville. This was last year. Why rent when you can buy then sell when you are finished with it but I bet you will keep it as it is the most secure storage you can buy. It is cheeper than you can build any kind of storage that is secure and varmit proof.

/ Cargo Container #5  
Out of Detroit it was $1350 last year for a 20 footer and $380 for delivery on a 150 mile round trip. I never did buy it because I was wondering how the floors hold up when placed on bare ground.

K7LN

Do you remember who that was? A website or phone#

Thanks,

/ Cargo Container #6  
----------

It would cost $379.00 to deliver on a tilt trailer or tilt back tow truck.
Please remind me that you need the short truck if you end up getting a
container from us. The bigger containers are always the best deal. My 20
footers out of Detroit are only $100.00 less than the 40s or $1350.00 each.
Feel free to call me if you have questions or concerns. Please ask for
Tom 866-901-4526 Thank you.

-americansteelequipment

----------

This was a response I received, dated Oct. 28, 2009 and based on my zip code. I found them on eBay when I searched 20' containers under the Business & Industrial section.

Thanks, I never though about ebay for containers.

/ Cargo Container
Interesting how me being in California near the ports have to pay more :confused2: Every place out here wants $160-$350 delivery 1 way, and then $90 to $110 a month for a 20'. To buy a wind and water tight 20' $2100 to $2300. :mad:

Oh-well. I`ll keep my eye on CraigsList!

/ Cargo Container #8  
Around here, we have a little classified adds paper called Nickel Adds. You find them in by the doors of grocery stores. They always have adds for storage containers. I was going to get one once but I didn't enough unobstructed leeway for the truck to place the unit where I wanted it. So you might check your local stores for a similar adds paper.

/ Cargo Container #9  
I pay 80.00 per month for a 20' had a 100.00 delivery/pickup fee that they charged upfront. I bought one in really good shape for another property for 2000.00 several years ago.

/ Cargo Container #10  
when I get a chance to put my flatbed/5th wheel on the truck Im planning to pick up a 50' semi trailer or 3 to own... plant them behind the barn for insta storage.