Bota Orange

/ Bota Orange #1  

theboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HST
Now how many cans of 'Bota Orange paint will it take to paint my 48" BB? It's Landpride Beige now. Heck I may paint my Fred Crain rotary cutter too..
I'm just fired up on this 70 degree March day.

/ Bota Orange #2  
Bo.... Why stop there. How 'bout your wifes car. I'm sure she'd be thrilled to have it match your B7500...

Greg

/ Bota Orange #3  
<font color="blue"> Bo.... Why stop there. How 'bout your wifes car. </font>

I think that's been done before... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
GENERAL.jpg

/ Bota Orange
A girl I used to work with had a husband who drove a General Lee.

/ Bota Orange #5  
not sure, but you can get a great hard paint from por-15 in kubota orange. this stuff is harder then anything you have ever seen. i am getting ready to paint my old ford with it....in red not orange.

/ Bota Orange #6  
Folks have mentioned that Chevy engine Orange is a good match color for Kubota Orange.

Be careful painting; I went through a few rattle cans some months back, and my finger tip went numb from pushing that nozzle top. Was numb for two days! I went and bought one of those trigger adapter thingies from Kragen/Checker of less than $5. Works nice.

/ Bota Orange #7  
For painting my trailer and implements I use a airless (electric) paint sprayer, and buy the paint by the quart or gallon.
The airless gun puts on a heavier coat of paint, and tractor/implement paint at TSC is only around $20 a gallon.
Just my 2 cents !!