• No

Votes: 5 6.6%
  • Who are we talking about?

Votes: 43 56.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Banning a member #112  
I often start to post something and then just let it sit unposted while I think about posting it. Then later I decide to post or not post. I do the same with the ignore option, but with more care for my decision. Looking back I don't regret a single ignore decision. I couldn't care less if somebody knows that I am ignoring them. I don't ignore someone for revenge, I just do it to make my life easier.Eric

Same here on the not posting something.
I have no one on ignore. Dont post a lot but do enjoy reading others. If I have something to add I will. Yes occasionally I get off my leash and sarcasm is usually the answer.

/ Banning a member #113  
There’s an eery absence in this thread of a few particular members…..

/ Banning a member #115  
You guys are funny! not funny looking but hey, I needed the laughs.

/ Banning a member #118  
There’s an eery absence in this thread of a few particular members…..
Now I'm getting paranoid, 😆
especially because I have no clue to who in the heck your talking about.
Years ago I had a few guys "ignored" but learned that just like life, you learn what to expect out of people and don't be surprised when you see it.

/ Banning a member #119  
Now I'm getting paranoid, 😆
especially because I have no clue to who in the heck your talking about.
Years ago I had a few guys "ignored" but learned that just like life, you learn what to expect out of people and don't be surprised when you see it.
I’m kind of missing Muhammad‘s participation, I’m not sure I was ever in a thread with him other than his Retaining Wall thread before

/ Banning a member #120  
Status
Not open for further replies.