Bad Boy Tractors....

/ Bad Boy Tractors.... #21  
The Yanmar tractors have a 10 year warranty for a good reason!
A real well built tractor

willy

/ Bad Boy Tractors.... #23  
The BadBoy 1025 is the exact same as my Branson 2610. Only with a better paint scheme. Not sure which TYM is closest.

/ Bad Boy Tractors.... #26  
That only happened recently, when BB starting selling tractors they were indeed solely Branson.
Yes and no. TYM bought started the process in 2016. Acquired all of Kukje (Branson's parent company) in 2021 and made the name changes in January of this year. Every Branson model is still a TYM model with the same numbering.

My point was that the models didn't change when TYM changed the branding.

/ Bad Boy Tractors.... #27  
Well after extensive reading on a FB owners group, many many quality issues and poor dealer support. There are a few success stories.

Nice looking paint scheme and black rims.

/ Bad Boy Tractors.... #28  
Well after extensive reading on a FB owners group, many many quality issues and poor dealer support. There are a few success stories.

I don't think a Facebook group is going to give you a very good picture of overall quality or reliability. I've had my Branson for 18 months with zero issues and have not posted anything on the Branson FB group (though I am a member). In contrast, I've left a number of posts on this forum giving solid reviews of my machine. I just prefer the anonymity of this versus FB.
That said you are free to choose from any brand.

/ Bad Boy Tractors.... #30  

Anything you hear on Facebook has the same credibility as anything you hear on CNN. Stick with the dedicated tractor forums for decent reviews.