Backhoe Backhoe- What do you have ?

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #1  

kneedeep

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510 & 8560
:anyone:

I am in the market for a Backhoe on a Mahindra 3510. Looked at Mahindra, Woods, Wallenstein, Bush Hog, Bradco, and some that are half the cost of afore mentioned!

What do you have on your tractor, is it 3PT or subframe, how do you rate it on scale of 1 to 10??

I really would appreciate any and all input from guys with Hoe's before making a $7K or $8K mistake :confused:

Thanks

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #2  
Woods 750 w subframe mount on a Kubota L3710 has worked well for 10 years I have no complaints.

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #3  
511 Bradco/Mahindra subframe on my 02' 6000...I've got a 12" and 24" buckets, but only really use the 12"...can't beat it with a stick....BobG in VA PS: whatever you get make sure you get the PTO pump and selfcontained hyd fluid tank...I run my 6000 at only 1200 rpm and it does great. BobG in VA

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #4  
Don't forget rhino , I have a 95c and it does great with a subframe

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #6  
Also my opinion ob the hydraulic tank is a little different I plugged my into the remotes and it performs superbly on my kioti dk 45 I don't see it worth the extra money for aux pump

/ Backhoe- What do you have ?
how does that unit work w/o subframe?

Notice any slack in the linkage or is rigidly attached to the tractor?

Last edited:
   / Backhoe- What do you have ? #8  
Very tight backhoe I love it I run it between 12 and1400 Rpms andit performs great I couldn't be more pleased although the first subframe I purchased from rhino bolt holes didn't line up took it back and they built a new one but that was still aggravating other than that it is one awesome hoe

/ Backhoe- What do you have ? #9  
You need at least 12 gal per minute hydraulic flow to hook up to remotes though