back blade manufacture

/ back blade manufacture #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
attached is photo of back blade that came with my tractor(pre owned) there are no nameplates on it or any markings. i beleive it is original color as it was too new and not used enough to warrent repainting. it is no more than 4 years old and i have had it for almost 2 years. any idea of who paints theirs implements this color?

Attachments

• 5-204106-rearblade.jpg
    5-204106-rearblade.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 84
   / back blade manufacture #3  
Looks more like a Steiger color.

/ back blade manufacture #4  
I'm trying to find info on my boxblade as well.. mine was a roadside special.. 100 bucks, and looked good and sturdy.. no telling how old it is. I can partially read the name OXEN through the many coats of paint on it.

Any ideas?

Soundguy

/ back blade manufacture #5  
My box blade is a no name with the dealer's name on it and it's Landspride / Kingcutter color. I hope to use it in a few weeks.

/ back blade manufacture #6  
frank_f15,

Looks like a King Kutter.

Nick

/ back blade manufacture
Really? i bought a kk finish mower about 8 years ago and it was nothing like the green on the back blade. will have to check that out . thanks for the input.

/ back blade manufacture #8  
Looks like a King Kutter.

I'd have to agree with Nicklan. I have a 6' KingKutter blade but it is buried in storage right now so I can't take a look. The shape of the frame and that tube spar look the same as on my blade.

Rob

/ back blade manufacture #9  
My brother in law has a box blade with the name "Big Oxen" on the side. If I remember this weekend I will see if anything else can be found. It was a roadside special also.

/ back blade manufacture #10  
Based on a comparison of your picture and <A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.kingkutter.com/RearBlades.asp>this picture</A>, I'd say it's a King Kutter. Somebody probably repainted it.