B7500 Stuck!

/ B7500 Stuck! #1  

theboman

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500 HST
I hope the wifey took a pic. Lots of storms and rain over night and while bored thought I'd bush hog some high weeds in the yard (MMM ain't made the trip yet). Being me, one thing leads to another and never hooked up the bush hog and was moving small drip piles around.
Made one trip too many to the brush pile over the hill, ONE! I knew it's be slick but thought I could dump the dirt and push out with the FEL, my mistake was I thought!
I peek around and the wifey is smiling and shaking her head and mentioned a "Bo Moment".

Lots of clay and just as I'd get to the top of a rut that's all the FEL would push, hit the brake and slide back down. After 30 minutes of BOism I gave it a rest.

The truck is in the shop. Will drag it out after the next wave of stroms passes and the truck is home.

/ B7500 Stuck! #3  
I was doing some work in the garden this spring way too early and almost got mine stuck the turfs were not working well for this. I did get it out on its own after a few minutes (not stuck, but close) I went inside and told the wife I was real close to calling the dealer and ordering some ag's. I got told to stay out of the mud cause ag's aint happening.
Rob

/ B7500 Stuck! #4  
I was doing some work in the garden this spring way too early and almost got mine stuck the turfs were not working well for this. I did get it out on its own after a few minutes (not stuck, but close) I went inside and told the wife I was real close to calling the dealer and ordering some ag's. I got told to stay out of the mud cause ag's aint happening.
Rob

Your wife is a New Hampshire native isn't she? :D :D

/ B7500 Stuck! #5  
she sure is, but was raised a town girl, I am still training her on this farm stuff.
Rob