Are we in the USA really this far behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Are we in the USA really this far behind? #171  
For all countries sharing border with Russia including mine is at risk for conflict it this evolves in a bad direction.

/ Are we in the USA really this far behind? #172  
For all countries sharing border with Russia including mine is at risk for conflict it this evolves in a bad direction.
Let's hope that it evolves in another direction then.

/ Are we in the USA really this far behind? #173  
Study history. We love it when they line up on the border. Make much easier targets. :)
Which really has nothing to do with the original question I was answering which was “will Russia invade Ukraine”.
Pay attention! :)

/ Are we in the USA really this far behind? #174  
And of course you have Russian Kirovet, not a direct competitor to the Kubota BX series

Wow, he wont get any “environmentalist of the year award” for rolling coal for 10 minutes or destroying about an acre of wildlife habitat, but he sure as heck looked like a stud pulling that trailer across a river! Ha!
Cant believe how close he must have been to a hydro lock. LOL

/ Are we in the USA really this far behind? #175  
Which really has nothing to do with the original question I was answering which was “will Russia invade Ukraine”.
Pay attention! :)
You're the one that described their forces lined up on the border. Or did you forget you did that?

/ Are we in the USA really this far behind? #176  
Wow, he wont get any “environmentalist of the year award” for rolling coal for 10 minutes or destroying about an acre of wildlife habitat, but he sure as heck looked like a stud pulling that trailer across a river! Ha!
I don't know if this tractor have a roof mounted air intake, Russian equipment is interesting in its simplicity and ruggedness. Suppose rural Russia is really rural by any standard.

/ Are we in the USA really this far behind? #177  
Look how high is its air intake pipe on the left hand side going from a fender above the roof! No way.

/ Are we in the USA really this far behind? #178  
Study history. We love it when they line up on the border. Make much easier targets. :)
I supposed you meant something like this while saying about lining up as the targets. :cool:

/ Are we in the USA really this far behind? #179  
My Google translation from General characteristics of the agro-industrial complex of Ukraine:

"Agricultural production in Ukraine splits approximately evenly between private farmers (52.7%) and corporate and state farms (47.3%). At the same time, the corporate sector produces the bulk of export products.

There are 152 farms in the country with a minimum area of 10,000 hectares; the largest farm has an area of 530,000 hectares, which is more than twice the area of Armenia.

The strategic goal is to unite 70% of smallholders in cooperatives; special attention is paid to the development of the important dairy sector, where smallholders account for the majority.
"

I do not know which one of the mentioned above could be attributed "babushka's" farm to, but certainly not to the smallholder, because the latter is still much bigger. :)
Smallholder is babushka's farm.

/ Are we in the USA really this far behind? #180  
Status
Not open for further replies.