Any one with a A&I account?

/ Any one with a A&I account? #1  

murphy1244

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota 1120 RTV Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y
Need to order a grammer air ride seat MSG75GBLV-ASSY they had the best price at 780.44 but are whole sale only. Thoughts?

/ Any one with a A&I account? #2  
Use a 'company name' and pay with credit card. ex; Murphys' Potatoes Enterprises or MPE for short.

I use BSE whenever someone wants a 'company name'. It is my first and last name with Enterprises tacked on the end.

/ Any one with a A&I account? #3  
Usually any company that sells wholesale wants a copy of you resale certificate.I know here in Maine the state wants to make sure they get their fair share.

/ Any one with a A&I account? #4  
Just use your company name and tell the seller you will pay the tax and claim it at the end of the year as you are a fledgling company.

/ Any one with a A&I account?
   / Any one with a A&I account? #7  
Use a 'company name' and pay with credit card. ex; Murphys' Potatoes Enterprises or MPE for short.

I use BSE whenever someone wants a 'company name'. It is my first and last name with Enterprises tacked on the end.

:laughing: I like that!

Although I'd use something like "The Midnight Avionics Company".

(a Flybynight Corporation)

/ Any one with a A&I account? #9  
Need to order a grammer air ride seat MSG75GBLV-ASSY they had the best price at 780.44 but are whole sale only. Thoughts?

John Deere actually has some (or a lot) ownership in A&I and virtually any Deere dealer can order, obviously that would not be a direct sale. You would need to set up an account, I do not know their resale proof requirement but is entirely possible that freight vs min order requirements may eat up the savings you would receive by direct ordering. But their Grammer seats are pretty good seats.

/ Any one with a A&I account? #10  
This is the results of a A&I Google search. Does state ag tax exemption fulfill the following statement? *Important: We will not process any applications without a tax certificate (or your state/providence equivalent) and a signed application.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    95.3 KB · Views: 143