Another confused first timer

/ Another confused first timer #251  
But that comes at the expense of efficiency correct?
efficiency ? Any tractor that uses an ECM to instruct the tractor to regen isn't what I would call efficient

Last edited:
   / Another confused first timer #252  
When I bought my large tractor. The dealer, and I were discussing the emissions on todays tractors. He said , ''if any tractor dealer tells you they aren't having issues with emissions on their tractors, they're lying to you''.

Someone mentioned all the info you can research on the net these days.
When you find your dream tractor. Research that tractor and see how many issues it's had with emissions.
If your dream tractor has more emissions problems than others you have researched, pass up on that dream tractor because it will stay in the dealer's shop more than in your shop.

/ Another confused first timer #253  
Then how can you Form your negative opinions other Brands and dealers?
By doing research, listening to what former and current owners of those brands are saying and from my own personal experience with those brands and dealers. However, if you have a different opinion about the brands and dealers you think I am bad mouthing I welcome you to share it.
I am not saying you have to own 1 of every brand but your bad mouthing tractors and dealers who sell other than deere or kubota
You apparently have not read all my posts because if you did you would find equal scrutiny and criticism given to Deere and Kubota.

Last edited:
   / Another confused first timer #255  
efficiency ? Any tractor that uses an ECM to instruct the tractor to regen isn't what I would call efficient
The level of control over the air and fuel mixture and the atomization of fuel in the combustion chamber so that it produces a cleaner burn can only really be achieved by the electronics that we have on the engines now. Mechanical injection could only take us so far.

/ Another confused first timer #257  
By doing research, listening to what former and current owners of those brands are saying and from my own personal experience with those brands and dealers. However, if you have a different opinion about the brands and dealers you think I am bad mouthing I welcome you to share it.

You apparently have not read all my posts because if you did you would find equal scrutiny and criticism given to Deere and Kubota.
If you don't see your comments about bad mouthing I can't help you. Yes I have read your posts and find them disingenuous at best.

/ Another confused first timer #258  
The level of control over the air and fuel mixture and the atomization of fuel in the combustion chamber so that it produces a cleaner burn can only really be achieved by the electronics that we have on the engines now. Mechanical injection could only take us so far.
you may have that control, but you can't have efficiency burning more fuel to achieve emission standards. It's a no brainer !

All one has to do is check mileage on newer diesel trucks vs older ones with common rail.

I guarantee my mx5100 gets better fuel usage, than one of equal size with regen, with common rail, and control over fuel / air mixture

Last edited:
   / Another confused first timer #260  
Depends on the kind of demo you get.

Going to demo a tractor and experience with them, are not one and the same
Let me know what dealer will let you take a tractor home, test it out bush hogging, plow the field, etc, before you buy it . Perhaps they're out there, but I haven't seen one willing to allow someone to do that yet.
You aren't going to be able to demo a tractor on the dealer lot the same as you would at the farm