43rd anniversary

/ 43rd anniversary #1  

frank_f15

Super Member, Rest in Peace
Tractor
kubota b2400- R4 tires
OCTOBER 5th 1963 i married the woman of my life . we have had (so far) 43 years of life together, 3 GREAT CHILDREN, 3 WONDERFUL GRAND KIDs.
I am posting this on oct 4th, we went out to dinner with some friends and came home and just relaxed, the LOVLEY bride is watchting TV and of course i am on the computer. Guess it just goes to show that each can do their own thing and be comfortable about it. I hope i did not bore you guys and gals but was just something i wanted to share!

BUT the big question still eludes me. WHY DID SHE PUT UP WITH ME ALL THESE YEARS :confused: :D

/ 43rd anniversary #2  
frank_f15 said:
BUT the big question still eludes me. WHY DID SHE PUT UP WITH ME ALL THESE YEARS :confused: :D

I have meet you before for a TBN lunchen and I know the answer to that question..
Because your a H*** of a nice guy, Thats why..
Congratulations Frank. Hope you have many more good years to come..

/ 43rd anniversary #3  
Congrats to the both of you Frank,and many more wonderful trips around the sun for the both of you.:)

/ 43rd anniversary #4  
Congratulations to you two.:D

I feel like a pup... we just celebrated our 21st last week. ;)

/ 43rd anniversary #5  
frank_f15 said:
OCTOBER 5th 1963 i married the woman of my life . we have had (so far) 43 years of life together, 3 GREAT CHILDREN, 3 WONDERFUL GRAND KIDs.
I am posting this on oct 4th, we went out to dinner with some friends and came home and just relaxed, the LOVLEY bride is watchting TV and of course i am on the computer. Guess it just goes to show that each can do their own thing and be comfortable about it. I hope i did not bore you guys and gals but was just something i wanted to share!

Congrats Frank,
Thats terrific for you both !

My Mom and Pop celebrated their 60th April 3rd this year and I hope they can make 70 years :) Of course that makes me kinda old too :)