3-Point Hitch 3point hitch arms for M59

/ 3point hitch arms for M59 #1  

M59 gray

Tractor
Kubota M59
Hello gang!
I am looking for a 3point hitch set for my M59. Kubota wants 700$+ for them. There must be some out there at a reasonable cost? No?

/ 3point hitch arms for M59 #2  
Change your paradigm - be thankful Kubota stocks parts for models for 20 plus years. Support your local dealer and buy them.

If you don't like that answer, sell your machine and buy something like a Mahindra...then you can complain how you can't get parts and your cheap machine is an expensive lawn ornament.

/ 3point hitch arms for M59
Most parts are Kubota sourced. Some I go to other vendors for design, quality or on occasion, price.
Seat is one thing
The thumb will be another
I found the OEM Kubota on/off third function switch from the UK for 75$. USA Kubota wants 191$.
I want them to survive but yikes!

/ 3point hitch arms for M59 #4  
Hello gang!
I am looking for a 3point hitch set for my M59. Kubota wants 700$+ for them. There must be some out there at a reasonable cost? No?
Kubota's part number for the 3pt kit complete was L3951 - or at least it used to be. From what I see on a Google search that is still a good number. And $700 would seem to be a pretty good price.
Every once in a while a Google search will find some dealer selling these old kits now that the tractor is no longer made.
The 3pt kit is is category 2 and very heavy.

/ 3point hitch arms for M59
Kubota's part number for the 3pt kit complete was L3951 - or at least it used to be. From what I see on a Google search that is still a good number. And $700 would seem to be a pretty good price.
Every once in a while a Google search will find some dealer selling these old kits now that the tractor is no longer made.
The 3pt kit is is category 2 and very heavy.
Thanks for that info! Yes-very heavy. I dug out my 3pt hitch links for my L48 sale. Very heavy:).

/ 3point hitch arms for M59 #6  
That seems reasonable. Use the 3pt arms for the majority of the hours. Didn’t like the turnbuckle sway control so modified to telescopic pin. Wish it had gear box side link. Added Pat’s quick hitch cat2 to cat1. With the M59 backhoe forward and reverse creep feature makes hookup a breeze.

/ 3point hitch arms for M59 #7  
I recall from a previous thread that one of of the L series TLBs also used the same Cat. 2 3pt kit as the M59... but I'm not sure which one. It was either the L45,47, or 48.
This is from the 2014 WholeGoods Catalogue showing part numbers. If anyone has WholeGoods from other years we can check there.

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 9.17.23 AM.png