Is it time to consider electric?

/ Is it time to consider electric? #141  
I believe the Greenworks and EGO residential (and PRO) zero turn mowers have removable battery packs. Just get a few spares and throw them on the charger.

They have dual chargers for the "Pro" tools. Two of those and you're charging 4 batteries at a time.

In the Commercial product line (82V) they have 6 battery chargers.

It is possible that those 82V commercial batteries would work in an 80V pro mower.

Size the battery pack of the larger Greenworks Commercial mowers based on your job expectations. Or get the largest battery pack.

The John Deere appears to simply plug in. Again, size it to your job.
Read my post 110...straight from Greenworks.

/ Is it time to consider electric? #142  
Let's leave the tractor for now, I see the mower isn't figured out yet.

/ Is it time to consider electric? #143  
I believe the Greenworks and EGO residential (and PRO) zero turn mowers have removable battery packs. ...
My neighbor has this Ego...

It will hold up to 6 batteries. They are removable, and work in his other Ego tools.

/ Is it time to consider electric? #144  
Check this out!
2024_04_30_16.31.08.jpg
2024_04_30_16.31.19.jpg
2024_04_30_16.31.25.jpg
2024_04_30_16.31.39.jpg

/ Is it time to consider electric? #147  
Does it matter? Plan on getting it back to the charger or up on the trailer before it runs out of juice.

Just like you refill your tractor before it runs out of diesel.

Or if you have cartridge batteries, have a couple to spare.

Pay attention to how the mower sucks juice out of the cartridges. On my old Greenworks push mower, it would drain one battery then move on to the next. So, it would run 100% on a single battery. I don't know if the riders do the same, but I'd expect that it would be able to at least drive on 1 or 2 battery packs.

Apparently you have no clue what employees are like. You think employees running electric commercial zero turn mowers are rocket scientists? :ROFLMAO:

/ Is it time to consider electric? #148  
My neighbor has this Ego...

It will hold up to 6 batteries. They are removable, and work in his other Ego tools.
And I'll have there zero turn in the next few weeks. They make a regular garden tractor, walk behind and 2 zero steer venisons.

Last edited:
   / Is it time to consider electric? #149  
And I'll have there zero steer in the next few weeks. They make a regular garden tractor, walk behind and 2 zero steer venisons.
I want a picture of that zero steer electric venison!
2024_04_30_20.47.49.jpg

/ Is it time to consider electric? #150  
Apparently you have no clue what employees are like. You think employees running electric commercial zero turn mowers are rocket scientists? :ROFLMAO:
Electric mowers for the business you are in are not practical. I'm sure both sides of this discussion can agree on that.