Kubota B2710 4.90 star(s) (15)

25-50 HP Tractors
1702058784.jpg

About the Kubota B2710

Kubota B2710 Discussions (0)

Here are the most recent B2710 topics from our community.
No discussions tagged.
[ad placeholder]

User Reviews (15)

Read what TractorByNet members think about the Kubota B2710 Subcompact Tractor
87 %
13 %
0 %
0 %
0 %
5.00 star(s)
ncengr

B2710 Kubota
Kubota B2710 HSD
Model Year: 1999

I purchased this tractor used in 2002 with 116 hours on it. I have the following implements: 5' Sitrex rear finish mower, 4' bush hog, 5' rear tiller, 4' box scrape, 6' Leinbach disk harrow, boom pole. This tractor has turf tires front and rear and is used primarily for mowing the yard and occasionally bush hogging the rest of our property, as well as preparing the vegetable garden for planting using the tiller. I have been impressed with the overall quality of the B2710 and like the smoothness of the 4 cylinder diesel. It has been extremely reliable and I am still using the original battery. I have performed regular scheduled maintenance myself (oil, filters, hydro oil/filters, fuel filters) and have not had to utilize a dealer for other than parts. I also like the three range hydro with low, medium, and high speeds, although for most uses I never use high range unless I have to travel over the road for any distance. The fuel usage has been very acceptable and within expectations. Tractor is easy and fairly comfortable to operate although I would suggest two design changes. Since the brake pedals are on the right side of the platform along with the hydro pedal it makes it difficult to use the individual brakes as steering brakes. Also, the seat is not the most ergonomic - the angle of the seat pitches you forward a little bit. This has been mentioned on the forum several times. I cut some of the coils out of the two springs underneath the seat which helps with this. I would highly recommend this tractor to anyone needing a compact tractor with 25-30 hp. It is a solid machine and holds its value well.

Pros: Reliability, value, ease of maintenance, overall economy
Cons: Brake pedal arrangement, angle of seat base

5.00 star(s)
piranha

B2710 Kubota
Kubota 2710
Model Year: 2003

I have been extremely pleased with my tractor. I have used it for just about everything and had really no complaints. The closest thing to a complaint would be that it is not real wide and I need to be careful going across a hill, which EVERYBODY needs to do anyway! I have a pto mounted backhoe and it is excellent for my needs, I have built my own house and we dug probably a 1000' of 32" and deeper trench/power lines, cleared around footings, put in foundation drainage and ditches, landscaping, a rear mower which is as well and a front loader that I use for everything from hauling wood, clearing my 430' driveway in the winter, moving materials... I heat with wood and I can't drag real big logs but I cut, split and trailer out my firewood from the woods.

Pros: See review
Cons: See review

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
KubB2700

B2710 Kubota
Gonna Out Live Me
Model Year: 1998

My 2710 has been trouble free with normal maintenance. Used for field (Brush Hog) and finish mowing, moving stone etc with the front end loader, plowing snow,etc. Only negative comment I might make is that OEM Kubota filter parts etc. tend to be a bit pricey. Oil and Hydraulic filters are available from NAPA for less. Replaced the battery ONCE and one tie rod end. Meets my needs just fine. Would like to add the backhoe attachment if I fall into some money.

Pros: Well built, reliable, easy to operate.
Cons: Kubota service parts are a bit pricey.

5.00 star(s)
Combustix

B2710 Kubota
2002 B2710
Model Year: 2002

Got the machine wIth th L4762 BH the L 402 FEL a ranking 5 foot brush hog and a box scraper. Have used everyone of the items frequently along with a 6 foot rake a DR Power grader and an ANBO gr-m grapple. Have dug away a hill on front of the house. Put in numerous drainage lines to dry the place off dug a pond with the how and fel moved snow even made a platform to put in and paint the soffitt on the garage were it's stored. The machine has worked perfectly every time. Have never had it in the shop for any repairs. Broke the fuel filter housing once and had the part in a week or so and was back in business. It has been a great little machine and has been very easy to maintain. Other than the fuel filter it has just been standard maintenance. It has been one tough little unit.

Pros: Easy to operate strait forward controls, easy to maintain , tough little machine.
Cons: Hydraulic tubes on fel exposed and bend easily though have not broken.

5.00 star(s)
Anonymous Poster

B2710 Kubota
B2710 Good Value
Model Year: 2005

I've been real happy with my B2710. Only had one problem when it was new, the FEL valve didn't work right. Dealer came out and fixed it at our house. Not sure if I had the option of getting it with quick attach bucket and forks for the loader, but I would have liked that. It's very difficult to get the bucket off.

Pros: Starts easy, quiet, smooth.
Cons: Lousy front tires, had to replace. Hard to fill fuel tank, loader frame interferes with fuel tank opening.

5.00 star(s)
vlsavage1985

B2710 Kubota
Kubota B2710

Great tractor, never had any problems with it. Very powerful for its size.

Pros: Power.
Cons: Small front tires.

4.00 star(s)
ramjet3270

B2710 Kubota
Kubota B2710HST
Model Year: 2000

Good little tractor could use a little more power, unable to pull 2-in diameter tree. Hydraulics front loader 402 is a little weak. Good size tractor for small jobs. Kubota should have made this a 40HP and give the front loader bigger Cylinders the frame will handle more than what the tractor has the power to do. Overall good little tractor just really pricey for same size tractor could have bought new with trailer,Box blade, and Bush hog for just $6,000 more.

Pros: Compact, HST easy use, 4X4 a plus.
Cons: Expensive, low power, forward and reverse pedals too far apart.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
buzz harley

B2710 Kubota
Tough and Versitile

Bought this B2710 used with about 400 hours on it. Had been kept outside so it was not pretty but it has been proven to be a real workhorse. It has the Kubota FEL and I have many 3 pt attachments including a Chinese backhoe with PTO driven hydraulic pump, large PTO driven chipper, 60" tiller, box blade, and flail brush mower. This little guy handles these heavy implements as well as a 28 HP machine could be expected to. It starts easy, seems to run forever on fuel (I calculate about 1.5 gal per hour). My biggest complaint are the FEL hydraulic controls. They tend to be "sticky" and a little sloppy. I often have to "jiggle" the control stick to get the right response. I've checked the linkage and I think the problem is in the control valve unit not the exterior linkage. Minor issue with the FEL cross bar that goes nearly right over the fuel fill cap. Makes filling manually with a 5 gallon can a challenge. I'm sure I will want to upgrade to a 40 HP tractor some day but in summary this is a great little tough machine and I'm very satisfied. I'll definitely look at Kubota when it comes time to upgrade.

Pros: Tough, fuel efficient, flexible.
Cons: Front end loader controls. Also the FEL support bar goes right across the fuel fill cap.

5.00 star(s)
Mudfarmer

B2710 Kubota
Bought Used

Bought this used for use on my tree farms in 2010. It originated in California and apparently had sat out in the sun for years. After some initial mechanic work, swapping out the sun-damaged seat and hydraulic hoses, I had a pretty good tractor. One of the hydraulic cylinders on the FEL leaked, and my wife made it clear she was not going to put up with an oily shop floor so I had to get that fixed. That is one caveat; Kubota replacement cylinders are expensive. In any event, once up to snuff, this guy does everything I want of it. I've only been stuck once and easily pulled myself out with a winch mounted to the three point. No problems in starting after weeks of sitting around cooking in a cargo container - one of my storage facilities.

Pros: Easy to trailer, totally reliable, easily accessible dealerships.
Cons: Kubota parts are expensive.

Photo Uploads:

5.00 star(s)
rockportred32

B2710 Kubota
Kubota 2710

I have the tractor with a front end loader. Mostly used for road maintenance, grubbing out stumps, digging trenches and moving dirt. It comes in handy in picking up heavier objects as well. I do quite a bit of welding and the bucket comes in handy for moving steel as well as picking up work in progress. I have a trim mower, blades, and a sub-soiler as well.

Pros: Diesel engine is powerful yet easy on fuel. 4 wheel drive is essential and works well.
Cons: None for me so far... Love the Kubota!

[ad placeholder]

Kubota B2710 Owner Pages

View owner pages to see photos, customization and comments about member-owner Kubota B2710s

Kubota B2710 Community Rankings

#201 user rating of 2360 25-50 HP Tractors items
#6 Viewed of 2360 25-50 HP Tractors items
#6 discussed of 2360 25-50 HP Tractors items
#579 user rating of 27046 items overall
#10 Viewed of 27046 items overall
#11 discussed of 27046 items overall
#5 Ranking of Most-OwnerPages in 27046 items overall