New profile posts

Hi I noticed in your post that you might have a Ford 4400. Would you have a resource for a fuel filter for it? When I got my 1970 4400 someone had painted over them and I am not able to identify the filter.
J
Jstpssng
Rats! I read this last thing Monday night and was down at my mother's house last night looking at the service manual but couldn't find your note.
Sorry, I don't have the manual with me, and won't be back down for a couple of weeks.
At Insim We encourage our readers to provide quality news. Get latest technology, health, fitness, culture, sport, travel and lifestyle news around the world.
Ct230, had injection pump rebuild from company in pa about 100 hrs ago dec 2020 about.
Rapid clicking noise when key turned on , will turn over and start dies immediatly.
Curtis Industries is recognized as one of the most innovative designers and manufacturers of compact vehicle enclosure systems, attachments and related accessories. Our products are sold through dealers in the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. We are also a supplier to major original equipment compact vehicle and tractor manufacturers (OEMs).
Curtis Cabs
Curtis Cabs
Our goal is to enhance our customers’ comfort and productivity every day! If you are looking for an answer to a cab or attachment related question, feel free to leave a question or message us here, or call (508)853-2200. You can also visit www.curtiscab.com for more information!
I have located my distribution box just don't know what is what read another thread that said pump should be marked with p return t and power be on c or o or PB mine has no marks Kubota l2250
About 6 years ago I obtained a Kubota l2250 and for the last 4 years I have been searching for the proper loader which is bf400g I found one my problem is it does not have loader control valve my question is what is pressure what is returned and in their power beyond