ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES.

/ ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES. #1  

jeff9366

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota Tractor Loader L3560 HST+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 3,700 pounds bare tractor, 5,400 pounds operating weight, 37 horsepower
Zetor Tractor, from the Czech Republic, has commenced advertising on T-B-N.

Very little in the T-B-N archive on Zetor and that from 2008.

The Czech Republic and the former Czechoslovakia have a good manufacturing reputation in Europe.

Zetor owners: Please give us some owner/operator information on contemporary Zetor tractors~~~~~~

Let us give ZETOR consideration too.

Last edited:
   / ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES. #2  
Zetor works fine, one of the few independent European manufacturer, they makes their own engines and if not uses Deutz engines.

/ ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES. #3  
The dealer I bought my Branson from has started carrying the Zetor line looking at the specs and tractor it has features that would have had me debating on which to go with,
also they where being imported to Canada when not here.

/ ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES. #4  
If Zetor wants to sell more tractors in the US then they should fix their dealer locator. I ran several searches on the Zetor Dealer Locator - my local zip code, washington DC zip code, their Jacksonville, FL North America Headquarter zip code, Bruno's tractor's zip code, several dealers selling on Tractorhouse.com - all within a 250 mile radius search for dealers and nothing comes up at all.

/ ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES. #5  
The Zetor brand is well represented here in New England. At least the older stuff.

It would be a good thing to have dealer representation for both old and new. That is for sure.

/ ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES. #6  
I'm from Florida and have only the best experiences with my ZETOR. My next tractor will be ZETOR too.

/ ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES. #7  
Bought a new Zetor back in 2000. 52 hp with cab. My dealer turned up the pump and it was putting out 59 hp a dyno. Great tractor, built like a tank and basically bulletproof. Changes in circumstances meant it became bigger than what I needed, next door neighbor bought it 8 years ago and uses it daily. The ONLY issue ever was the relays on the A/C fan would occasionally fail (1 every 3/4 years). Part was available, cheap, and easy to swap out. It now has something like 2800 hrs on the tractor.

/ ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES. #8  
The local Zetor dealer claims to be the biggest Zetor Dealer in Texas in their TV Commercials. He also says that they are all Tier 3 and they do not use DEF.

My neighbor is on his 3rd Zetor. His first was an open station that I think was 50 hp. Next was something like 60 hp with a cab. He is now on a bigger machine that pulls a 15 foot batwing and he's very pleased with that set up. He is so happy with it that he has be curious about looking at them when I'm ready to by my cab tractor.

/ ZETOR TRACTORS FROM THE CZECH REPULIC - OWNER EXPERIENCES. #9  
i have only had one zetor, but i am definitely satisfied with it ... about 1300 hours on a 14245 , 95 model ...