Zennoh ZL 2402, need some advice for selling

/ Zennoh ZL 2402, need some advice for selling #1  

CenTex Chris

Silver Member
Tractor
2009 Kioti CK35 HST and 1947 Ford 2N
Howdy from Texas,

When my father-in-law retired from a long career as a machinist at Otis, he fulfilled a life-long dream and finally bought the 20 acres he always wanted.

And of course, he needed a tractor. He thought he lucked into a good deal when he traded his retirement Rolex for a Zennoh.

Yeah, I don't know about that, either... but I wasn't there to stop him. This was back in 2008.

Well, he passed away a couple of years ago, and I've been promising his wife I'd help her try to sell this thing.

I'm wondering if you folks might be able to give me an idea what it could be worth, and no, it ain't running.

I'm not even sure what's wrong with it. His son took the sheet metal off to try to work on it, but let's just say that project never got anywhere.

There's not a whole lot that I know about it, except that it was running up until it quit, and I thought I heard it was a fuel flow problem. And / or electrical.

There's a Howse 4-ft. shredder that goes with it, and it's a Zennoh ZL 2402, which I believe is the Kubota version and not the Yanmar version.

It's complete as far as I know. I'm looking for some input on what would be a fair ball-park price so I can get it listed for sale.

Do you think it might be worth just a few hundred, or fifteen hundred, or more, or less?

It's going to take a buyer who knows what he's doing in order to get her running again.

I haven't provided very much info for what I'm asking, but any suggestions are certainly welcome.

"Before" and "after" pics included. The sheet metal is back on now and I'll take a fresh pic next time I'm up there.

Thanks in advance fellows,

CH

Attachments

• zennoh.jpg
    zennoh.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 474
  • IMG_5484.JPG
    IMG_5484.JPG
    555.4 KB · Views: 424
  • IMG_1644.JPG
    IMG_1644.JPG
    525.4 KB · Views: 364
   / Zennoh ZL 2402, need some advice for selling #2  
It is a Kubota L1402. It is worth a lot more running than not running. To fix it could be as simple as bleeding the fuel system. As a parts tractor it would probably be worth $500-$1000. As a running tractor, it varies by region. $2000-$4000. Others may have a better feel for pricing in your location.

/ Zennoh ZL 2402, need some advice for selling
Many thanks, Leonard.

I have no choice but to get it sold as-is, for parts or project. You've given me something to go on, much appreciated.