Your thoughts on this TN75DA

/ Your thoughts on this TN75DA #1  

EddieWalker

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Several, all used and abused.
   / Your thoughts on this TN75DA #2  
Look at the break & clutch pedals, very little wear on the rubber pads. I think that the tractor was used hard with little care.
All the tires should be changed, there is a few $$$$.

Not a bad tractor for the right price. The listed price is not what I would consider the right price.
But that might just be me.

Good luck with your search. :)

/ Your thoughts on this TN75DA #3  
Sure doesn't look like a 600 hour seat. But other parts of it do. Rear tires are shot and leaking from sidewall cracks. Budget immediate replacement.
Mechanical shuttle is more desirable than powershuttle at this age so long as the clutch and F/R synchro are healthy.
For what I see it is substantially overpriced.

/ Your thoughts on this TN75DA #4  
Based on the wear on the BRAKE pedals, and the clutch, I believe the hours are correct. The damaged seat, the faded interior panels and the cracks in the tires are all signs that the tractor is stored outside. I do not know what tractors sell for in Texas. Factor in about 4K for new tires.

/ Your thoughts on this TN75DA #5  
I bought a 2005 TN60DA 16 speed Power shuttle (same tractor without the turbo) in 2018 with 505 hours and the factory seat had already been replaced. So it could be the factory seats were not all that durable. As others have mentioned, the pedals look pretty clean. Note that they are all metal, no rubber. Mine are just showing metal in places as the paint has started to wear off at 650 hours. Looks like the switch for 4wd is broken. The 3 point looks like it experienced a tragedy sometime in its life with a replacement yoke on the left side and a non stock adjuster on the right side. The tires look like they could fit the claimed hours other than the cracking. I can’t compare them to mine as I have R4’s (how crazy is that on a Ag tractor that size). The price seems high but all tractor prices have jumped up considerably. Good luck on your decision making.

/ Your thoughts on this TN75DA #6  
Looks to be rode hard and put up wet. Instrument panel could have been replaced. I don't see any way to judge age or use by looking at those pedals. Paint is worn off the nubs on two of them. That is the only part of the pedal you make contact with.

My experience with NH parts would take it off my shopping list unless it was a steal of a price. Even then I would have pause.

/ Your thoughts on this TN75DA #7  
I still have one that I purchased new in 2005 w/the mechanical trans 16 Spd 4wd with cab. I'm almost ashamed to say that it's only 830 hrs. on it but I'm not ashamed to say that it's never spent a night out in the weather. Last time it was washed, I had two neighbors ask if I got a new one. I'd love to get a new one but it does all I need, it's paid off and I'm not a fan of all the regen stuff. Knock on wood, I've only had a couple issues with it that were fixed by someone who knew what they were doing.

/ Your thoughts on this TN75DA #8  
Tried and true, that's the most important aspect. Working through all of the TIER 4 stuff (on a tractor) isn't for a lot of us.

/ Your thoughts on this TN75DA #9  
Tried and true, that's the most important aspect. Working through all of the TIER 4 stuff (on a tractor) isn't for a lot of us.
Honestly I'd take a new TierIV DPF only tractor before I signed up for all the flaky electronics that control that transmission. I wrenched on them and then sold parts for them from Day One until two months ago.