Last edited:
   / Sold***Woodland Mills WC-68 chipper, 32189, Florida Sold*** #2  
Where are you?

/ Sold***Woodland Mills WC-68 chipper, 32189, Florida Sold***
Says "Florida" in the title.
32189 to be exact.

Woodland Mills WC-68 chipper, Florida​

/ Sold***Woodland Mills WC-68 chipper, 32189, Florida Sold*** #4  
Florida is a pretty long state. It's 700 miles from Pensacola to Miami, and another 100 if you're in Key West. Narrowing it down a little more than somewhere within 800 miles would be helpful. You don't have to list your city, but maybe narrowing it down to a county would be helpful.

On edit: I just realized the 32189 is your zip code. That would put you halfway between Ocala and St. Augustine.

/ Sold***Woodland Mills WC-68 chipper, 32189, Florida Sold*** #5  
appreciate the geography lesson and also the comment from the peanut gallery.
Fact is a member from "MAINE" asked me where I was and I am in Florida. As stated in the Title. Obviously he's on the other side of the United States and the sale isn't gonna happen,probably just did not realize that I had the word Florida in the Title. Always fun to watch the comment made by another that has nothing better to do than jump on another members thread with some idiotic statement that helps no one.
Born salesman eh
I may be a born salesman but at least I wasn't born what you are eh.

Last edited:
"Florida is a pretty long state. It's 700 miles from Pensacola to Miami, and another 100 if you're in Key West. Narrowing it down a little more than somewhere within 800 miles would be helpful. You don't have to list your city, but maybe narrowing it down to a county would be helpful.

On edit: I just realized the 32189 is your zip code. That would put you halfway between Ocala and St. Augustine."

• Maine;
  • Is about 320 miles long and 210 miles wide, and has a total area of approximately 33,215 square miles.

• Has over 21,000 miles of public highways, exceeding the total mileage of any other New England state.

• Is almost as big as all of the other five New England States put together.

• Has one county (Aroostook) so big (6,453 square miles) that it actually covers an area greater than the combined size of Connecticut and Rhode Island.

• Claims America's first chartered town - York, chartered in 1641.

• Is recognized as one of the most healthful, beautiful and interesting states in the nation.

• Has 17 million acres of forestland and 3,500 miles of indescribably beautiful coastline, with bays, coves and similar indentations.

• Has 2,295 square miles of inland water area and over 2,000 coastal islands.
Texas is pretty big I hear.

Last edited: