Willy's wife passed

/ Willy's wife passed #53  
If you not already a member of a veterans post like the Amvets or other you could check one out. Always good people their that help each other and the community.

/ Willy's wife passed
My wife passed two weeks before her 76 birthday. She was the best wife your could ever ask for it was rare that we ever had a difference
in opinion. We only dated about a month and I new she was for me.
Do what ever you can to make your wife ;happy and enjoy life wile you
can as you never know if you will have another day together. Pray
together and study the Bible together as you never know when you will
betaken. Most preachers have no knowledge of this Bible Study Guides in English | Amazing Facts
I am a firm believer in our LORD and Saviour and HE is coming sone
There is so much false information on the net that if you don't know your Bible you will be lost! Most preachers on preach what you want
to hear and that will not save you need to know what the Bible says
I'm sorry but reading what information I have posted hope you see
just what is happening in this world. If you don't like it you don't have
to read it. Just praise our Hevenly Father for he is the one one that
is good per Jesus!

willy

/ Willy's wife passed #56  
willy
so sorry for your loss . I knew my wife for five days when I proposed and that was 56 years ago . She has been my foundation and still the Apple in my eye. I did four tours in VietNam and she shouldered the load and kept the home fires burning while raising our two kids. Our life has been great and we are now facing our biggest challenge as a year ago she was told she had Alzheimer’s and it is progressing far too quickly. I am her full time caretaker as she is not able to do much as her memory is failing quickly … we do a lot of hugging but losing the ability to have even casual conversations tears at my heart. As others have said live every day together as we don’t know what challenges tomorrow will bring . Sorry for the length but I think it is important to say enjoy each other and don’t sweat the small stuff the relation is too important thank you