Will these fit the Massey 1725?

/ Will these fit the Massey 1725? #1  

Skeletor

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1725mb
I thought I saw someone say they put Kubota wheels in their Massey. I still haven’t addressed the tire issues I had a while back. I’d like to see if they will put better tires in the rims if possible. My dealer dosent even return emails so screw that guy.

MowerPartsGroup (4) R4 Front and Rear Wheels Fits Kubota BX2350D, BX2370, BX2380, BX25 https://a.co/d/gGsQoqX

/ Will these fit the Massey 1725?
   / Will these fit the Massey 1725? #3  
Wheels or tires?

We’ll the rims specifically in the first link. I was going to ask the guy if they could upgrade the tires as their just 4 ply.

/ Will these fit the Massey 1725? #5  
The rule of thumb I go by is that they'll usually mention everything under the sun that the part can go on in order to maximize sales. If they don't mention any other brand it's because it won't fit any other brand.

Occasionally, you will see postings about rims that can be exchanged, but those are on large tractors and not the same thing.

The thought of putting orange Kubota rims on a red Massey reminds me of a '75 Pontiac Sunbird our local dealer had. They were forced to use it as a demo vehicle since that factory messed up and gave them an orange car with a red interior. It was an ugly beast.

Anyone know of a source to get Massey rims other than the local dealer?

/ Will these fit the Massey 1725? #7  
Really can not tell by sales brochure.... What is wheel (rim) lug pattern size of tractor vs wheel lug pattern on proposed purchase...

Maybe somebody like BRO-TEC industries can give you wheel specs ....

/ Will these fit the Massey 1725? #8  
1675272426577.png

Maybe try AGCO's site to find a dealer. Shop AGCO Parts

/ Will these fit the Massey 1725? #9  
Not a post, but a video of changing to kubota rims/tires on a GC2300

/ Will these fit the Massey 1725? #10  
Something about putting kubota wheels on a massey just strikes me a wrong, but if they are less expensive and they fit....