Who rides motorcycles?

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,571  
Had to build fences to grow vegetables. Bears no longer let me feed the birds year round. Have to stay alert riding with all the bigger animals out there today. I think it's great.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,572  
Had to build fences to grow vegetables. Bears no longer let me feed the birds year round. Have to stay alert riding with all the bigger animals out there today. I think it's great.
Nothing like hearing a noise and look out and a Buck has his antlers hooked into the bird feeder and shaking his head to get that think off of his head.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,574  
Used to drive in the past, not much for it lately.
I am helping my son with the studies together with the https://www.topessaywriting.org/personal-stаtement-writing-service and want to make sure that this time he will finally make it. He has a bad history quitting from the collages , so hopefully with my control it will be a different case now.

Last edited:
   / Who rides motorcycles? #1,575  
veeH6eh.jpg

18 YZ450F plus the wife's 09 KX100 behind it

JXMZYKx.jpg

2005 TTR90E - This one gets rode the most, seriously, lol. These small bikes are a blast

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,576  
veeH6eh.jpg

18 YZ450F plus the wife's 09 KX100 behind it

JXMZYKx.jpg

2005 TTR90E - This one gets rode the most, seriously, lol. These small bikes are a blast

Have a TTR125E and yes it is fun but the spokes are weak. Constantly having to replace them. Was curious if you were having any trouble on the 90.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,577  

Got the RH cover for the sub-frame made. This mounts he power port for charging or external battery for starting. Running total loss system On 5he race bike

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,578  
Have a TTR125E and yes it is fun but the spokes are weak. Constantly having to replace them. Was curious if you were having any trouble on the 90.
No, no problems with the spokes, even with me on it, lol.
I would just make sure all of your spokes are tight and the wheel isn't bent.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,579  
Seems like the biggest issues with spokes occur after someone that doesn’t know what they are doing messes with them.

/ Who rides motorcycles? #1,580  
Seems like the biggest issues with spokes occur after someone that doesn’t know what they are doing messes with them.
I had a friend who was a retired engineer. He built a machine in his garage to re-spoke wire spoked motor cycle and auto rims. It was quite a elaborate device. He could true spoke rims and high speed balance rims. He wasn’t cheap, but he was good.