Who makes MF?

/ Who makes MF? #21  
Howdy folks,

I'm a Kioti guy, and I'm helping my neighbor on his small tractor search. We have MF dealer close by and we plan on eyeballing their smaller utility tractors (30 hp or so). In Kioti, he likes the CK2610 HST, but the Kioti dealer is too far away for his comfort level. Anyway, I don't know much about Massey and I'm trying to determine where those tractors are built.

Thanks,
Mike
I am in southern Ohio. I have a Massey Ferguson 1754 that has a Mitsubishi engine in it along with the DPF system. The dealer has been a real pain as far as warranty work goes. Anything that you buy make sure the turnaround time is reasonable for warranty and service work.

/ Who makes MF? #22  
A little late to the conversation. I am 6+ years and 700 hours into my GC series (GC1720) and it has been a hearty and very reliable SCUT. I have used the loader and backhoe extensively and a MMM and 60-inch Meteor snowblower (and no appreciable snow since; you're welcome). Only things I have done is oil, hydro, coolant and filter changes and added a lightbar for snow removal.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy another MF and I have a dealer within 10 miles.

/ Who makes MF? #23  
Smart move to TN! We are looking at TN, KY and FL as our next state of legal residence. IL is a fiscally punitive place to live....
I agree. Half time in Michigan. Illinois is terrible. But they have the big city, so with it comes all the mess.