Who makes MF?

/ Who makes MF? #1  

southerniltractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti DK40se HST with FEL, Simplicity Landlord, JD130
Howdy folks,

I'm a Kioti guy, and I'm helping my neighbor on his small tractor search. We have MF dealer close by and we plan on eyeballing their smaller utility tractors (30 hp or so). In Kioti, he likes the CK2610 HST, but the Kioti dealer is too far away for his comfort level. Anyway, I don't know much about Massey and I'm trying to determine where those tractors are built.

Thanks,
Mike

/ Who makes MF? #2  
It depends on what your looking at. Most of their smaller tractors are built by Iseki in Japan. They build their own larger stuff in various places around the world. Some of it also depends on country if destination as to where it comes from.

/ Who makes MF?
Appreciate your response. Trying to help my neighbor buy the best tractor for his situation and comfort level, and his price range. We live in an area of LARGE agricultural implements and there are fewer folks selling small tractors. I purchased my Kioti DK40se back in 2011 and much has changed in the market.

/ Who makes MF? #4  
Appreciate your response. Trying to help my neighbor buy the best tractor for his situation and comfort level, and his price range. We live in an area of LARGE agricultural implements and there are fewer folks selling small tractors. I purchased my Kioti DK40se back in 2011 and much has changed in the market.

Does he have a Kubota Dealer close by? Some of their dealers concentrate on the small property market with the BX, B, and L lines.

Ron

/ Who makes MF? #5  
   / Who makes MF?
Good morning,

Yes, we do have a Kubota dealer in the vicinity. We spend a couple hours there eyeballing their smaller machines and got a price quote on what appears to meet my neighbor's needs. He has all the paperwork, so I don't recall the model number. It is a tractor under 30 hp with FEL and a hydrostat drive. Nothing luxurious on this one. I believe the dealer described it as a "value" tractor. It was more than Mike can spend on this purchase, so we moved to other brands.

We have LS dealers in the area too and plan on visiting the more established one soon as our schedules permit. I like the MT225HE on the literature. That one has very good FEL capacity and I believe is under the HP requirement for Tier 4 emissions equipment. Anyway, once we have opportunity, we'll check that one out.

And back to the genesis of this post, we have still not visited our local MF dealer either.

The search continues! Fun when I'm not spending MY money...

/ Who makes MF? #7  
I bought my Kioti CK27 from Little Tractor and Equipment in Paduach,KY but they also have 2 other places in IL.. I live in Tenn, but they gave me a great deal on the tractor. They also have a great service and parts dept. My closest Kioti dealer here in Tenn. is 60 miles away, but i have my own trailer if i need service i can't do. Kioti makes a great tractor.

/ Who makes MF?
I bought my Kioti CK27 from Little Tractor and Equipment in Paduach,KY but they also have 2 other places in IL.. I live in Tenn, but they gave me a great deal on the tractor. They also have a great service and parts dept. My closest Kioti dealer here in Tenn. is 60 miles away, but i have my own trailer if i need service i can't do. Kioti makes a great tractor.

Howdy 747,

I purchased my Kioti DK40se hst from James Little of Little Tractor in Metropolis IL back in 2011 or so. Great dealership! James sold that dealership a while ago and the new folks seem to be carrying on in his business model.

Took my friend to the new Little Tractor in Marion where we eyeballed CK2610s. Best overall tractor for the money in my opinion. However, we are about 1 hour, 45 minutes from Marion and my neighbor is not keen on the distance since he doesn't have a trailer. Now I do have a trailer, but he doesn't want to depend on my generosity to help move a tractor around. After getting prices from other places, it is pushing him back to Little Tractor...

/ Who makes MF? #9  
Howdy 747,

I purchased my Kioti DK40se hst from James Little of Little Tractor in Metropolis IL back in 2011 or so. Great dealership! James sold that dealership a while ago and the new folks seem to be carrying on in his business model.

Took my friend to the new Little Tractor in Marion where we eyeballed CK2610s. Best overall tractor for the money in my opinion. However, we are about 1 hour, 45 minutes from Marion and my neighbor is not keen on the distance since he doesn't have a trailer. Now I do have a trailer, but he doesn't want to depend on my generosity to help move a tractor around. After getting prices from other places, it is pushing him back to Little Tractor...

We lived in Downers Grove, IL when i bought my tractor, but were in the process of moving to Tenn. I bought it in 2015 as Little Tractor had it from a trade in with 190 hrs. I have 920 hrs now ! James was nice enough to store it for me for a month until i was going back to Tenn. Glad that the dealership has survived and doing well. I searched all the manufacturers and dealers and couldn't find anything that gave me the specs and quality that Kioti had. I have a 16', 7,000# dual axle trailer i use with no problem. Maybe your friend could negotiate in the deal for Little Tractor to deliver and get him setup ! Good luck to your friend !

/ Who makes MF?
We lived in Downers Grove, IL when i bought my tractor, but were in the process of moving to Tenn. I bought it in 2015 as Little Tractor had it from a trade in with 190 hrs. I have 920 hrs now ! James was nice enough to store it for me for a month until i was going back to Tenn. Glad that the dealership has survived and doing well. I searched all the manufacturers and dealers and couldn't find anything that gave me the specs and quality that Kioti had. I have a 16', 7,000# dual axle trailer i use with no problem. Maybe your friend could negotiate in the deal for Little Tractor to deliver and get him setup ! Good luck to your friend !

Smart move to TN! We are looking at TN, KY and FL as our next state of legal residence. IL is a fiscally punitive place to live....