What's your favorite skid steer attachment?

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment? #1  

rutwad

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 5465, Kubota M5040, Farmall H (2), Minneapolis Moline R, Case 530CK, Cat 416C
I'm just wondering what is the best attachment you have bought or ever used for your skid steer. I figure it varies alot, but what is your favorite?

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment? #2  
Clamshell/4-in-1 bucket

Don't have my own skid steer, but a freind does(I have used it a lot while working with him), and I have rented them. Would'nt want one without a clamshell...

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment? #3  
I lke the tree spades or like in rutwad's avatar the timber ax or shreadding heads. However most usefull would be the 4 in 1.

JD Dlr

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment? #4  
Trick question! Depends on what I'm doing. I have pallet forks, PHD, 2 grapple buckets, tooth bucket, snow blade, backhoe, man lift, trencher and tree shear. Just purchased the dymax ranch axe 14" tree shear 1 week ago and haven't used it yet but it is a heavy built 1600# beast. I looked at a lot of brands and talked to several users and feel it is one of the best out there.

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment? #5  
Radman you have too many toys!! Is that even possible? Would like to hear how the tree shear woks for ya. I just recently purchased a root grapple and don't know how I lived without it. What a versitale tool. Forget doing anything by hand except hooking up the hyd. hoses. But mulching heads are still topdog. Robbie

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment? #6  
I have alot of attachment that work great. I'd have to say the road grader is the best and neatest. I have 12", 48", 68", 84", and 102" buckets - Grapple Bucket - 30c auger with 9,12,18, and 24 bits - rock bucket - 84" snowblower - Pickup sweeper - jack hammer - brush hog - roto tiller - super scraper - 7' blade - Road grader - 7' cultivater - 8' disk - boom lift - 4' pallet forks - 12' pallet forks - receiver hitch:D

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment?
Wow! Looks like I have some catching up to do. I only have the mulcher head and 72" bucket.

I've seen those tree shears and wondered how well they work.

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment? #8  
For me it would have to be my MX7 Harley Power Rake...hands down...it rakes, grades, renovates, levels driveways, windrows rocks, and leaves a perfect finish for lawn installations.

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment? #9  
Harley rake no question it put the finishing touches on most projects in no time at all.

/ What's your favorite skid steer attachment? #10  
I have used a Harley Rake but do not own one. They are a great attachment. They are made in Jamsetown, North Dakota which is about an 1 1/2 hours from me. I have some freinds that work their and have toured the plant.