What's happened to Shield Arc

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #1  

stuckmotor

Tractor
AC WD 34 hp/3500 lbs MF 261 60 hp/5380 lbs
Has anyone heard from Shield Arc? The latest comment I've found from him was made at the end of June. He hasn't responded to my PM, either.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #2  
He is active on Welding Web as he made a post yesterday.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #3  
Maybe he got tired of endlessly tryin to teach us welding? :D

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #4  
I suspect it more likely that he got tired of certain individuals and their attitudes. One comes to mind that was always trying to pick a fight.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc
Thanks guys. If he's posting on Welding Web he's probably ok. I was concerned that he was sick or worse.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #7  
I suspect it more likely that he got tired of certain individuals and their attitudes. One comes to mind that was always trying to pick a fight.

Yep. .

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #8  

Hope not true & if so he will come back here. He's a great help to all us newbie welders!!!

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #9  
I will check... lives not too far from me. I brought my new welder over to his place, met him, and he schooled me big time a couple years ago. He ain't fickle.

/ What's happened to Shield Arc #10  
I will check... lives not too far from me. I brought my new welder over to his place, met him, and he schooled me big time a couple years ago. He ain't fickle.

Crikey, I hope that his crazy neighbour-woman hasn't gone and done something rash! :eek: