What's for supper???

/ What's for supper??? #3,141  
Made a big slice of ham, mashed potatoes, peas and biscuits.

DDF94014-F964-4DDD-B890-D16AC0C4B621.jpeg

/ What's for supper??? #3,142  
Didn't make it myself but when I am in Seattle I like to go to a place that has been making reuben sandwiches in the same building since 1948. Way more corned beef than I can eat for lunch. Dive of a place but they have a good lunch crowd and GOOD food.
AEE928D0-C118-4D0D-B6E6-A6D27BD230B5.jpeg

Made this greek cauliflower chicken dish last night. Could have used more kalamata olives, but still good
E3DB394C-10BB-4B02-9CE9-EF4D8ECA5DE6.jpeg

Last edited:
   / What's for supper??? #3,143  
I really like Ruben sandwiches. We make a pretty good one with leftover corned beef a few times a year. Delicious! :p

/ What's for supper??? #3,144  
I like my reubens with more sauce and kraut than they had (and less meat), but the corned beef itself was great.

/ What's for supper??? #3,146  
We just finished my smothered fried chicken, rice with the gravy on it, green lima beans and my homemade biscuits. Didn't take pics beforehand and it's too late now. Best meal I've had in weeks.

/ What's for supper??? #3,147  
Sweet and sour meatloaf, green beans, mashed taters and double chocolate brownies for dessert

/ What's for supper??? #3,148  
Doesn't look like much, but this ham, broccoli and rice casserole was real good. Gruyere cheese mixed in with cheddar and bread crumbs on top. First time with the recipe, but it got a 9 of 10 by both of us. Good way to use up diced ham.
ham broc.jpg

/ What's for supper??? #3,149  
Gooey hashbrowns and eggs again.
gooey hashbrowns.jpg