What is some of your Pet Peeve's

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #661  
Why is my laptop so slow? 15 mins and counting, Of course I'm not a bot, computer techs love my money and ignorance.
I'd rather do certain simple things in person with an actual paper check. 🤬🤬🤬.

Attachments

• KIMG2265.JPG
    KIMG2265.JPG
    888.6 KB · Views: 43
   / What is some of your Pet Peeve's #662  
Why is my laptop so slow? 15 mins and counting, Of course I'm not a bot, computer techs love my money and ignorance.
I'd rather do certain simple things in person with an actual paper check. 🤬🤬🤬.
I give up, what is on the computer screen that's completely washed out?

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #663  
Certain foods that taste great when eaten but can't stand the smell of on a plate or spoon etc the next day.
Ketchup, peanut butter, stale beer come to top of mind
People who don't wash off their damn dishes and put them in the dishwasher, immediately after getting up from the table. :p

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #664  
People who don't wash off their damn dishes and put them in the dishwasher, immediately after getting up from the table. :p
The dogs have to complete the prewash cycle first.... then we can talk dishwasher but sometimes she's doing other things...

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #665  
The dogs have to complete the prewash cycle first.... then we can talk dishwasher but sometimes she's doing other things...
Sorry. Living with two kids, and finding the sink filled with dirty dishes every time I come through, is really starting to wear on me.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #666  
Sorry. Living with two kids, and finding the sink filled with dirty dishes every time I come through, is really starting to wear on me.
Kids are grown but if I want to start a fight, I just address how my wife runs the kitchen. I prefer eating to a long disagreement.
I wind up retreating to my office or shop's mess :unsure:

Last edited:
   / What is some of your Pet Peeve's #667  
I plead guilty on that, especially back when I was single. They'd go in the sink, but not get washed until there were enough to make it worth my while. I think my habits have somewhat rubbed off on my wife...when we first got married she was quick to wash any dirty dishes, now even she'll let 'em sit overnight if she's not in the mood to wash them.
No dishwasher then or now.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #669  
We've never had a dishwasher either. They have to be washed first anyway so why not finish washing them?
Sounds like my folks vintage dishwasher growing up, first things my folks bought when I moved out was a new dishwasher and a snowblower, I used to be both using a shovel and dish rag lol.

/ What is some of your Pet Peeve's #670  
Why are options trying to do things online using a "smartphone" different than using a laptop or desktop? My phone supposedly has a higher level of technology than the Apollo moon missions yet I can't successfully renew my registrations on a dmv website with it.

Make sure that your settings on Safari allow for pop ups.

That’s may be why the DMV site doesn’t seem to be working.