V519 Compact Telehandler

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #181  
Good updates, thanks.

Keep it going for future info searchers.
I found a lightly used 2019 V519. Was looking for V417 but found great deal on a low hours V519 and figured a newer machine would be less downtime. I will post pics when it gets here and I am going to put it to work. Will get some pictures and videos posted up. Thanks to XFaxman for all your input on compact telehandlers and toolcats. My 2011 F-series 5610 is still going strong with 1250 hrs, but need a heavier duty machine and the V519 has over twice the lift capacity of the 5610. Your V417 thread along with V519 thread are what pushed me to the versahandler instead of the compact track loader I was considering. I bet these are less maintenance long term not to mention tearing up the ground less. More reach, more height, will push just as hard if not harder and UNSTUCKABLE!

As someone else posted, will help you save the world with another versahandler.

Should be here in a couple weeks.......

Armydoc and mcgraw99 had awesome input too along with many others

Last edited:
   / V519 Compact Telehandler
I found a lightly used 2019 V519. Was looking for V417 but found great deal on a low hours V519 and figured a newer machine would be less downtime. I will post pics when it gets here and I am going to put it to work. Will get some pictures and videos posted up.
Congratulations. Looking forward to the pictures and videos.
Thanks to XFaxman for all your input on compact telehandlers and toolcats.
You are welcome. You will be amazed at what the V519 will do.
--------------------- Your V417 thread along with V519 thread are what pushed me to the versahandler instead of the compact track loader I was considering. I bet these are less maintenance long term not to mention tearing up the ground less. More reach, more height, will push just as hard if not harder and UNSTUCKABLE!

As someone else posted, will help you save the world with another versahandler.
Yep, I remember that post. :D
Should be here in a couple weeks.......

Armydoc and mcgraw99 had awesome input too along with many others
Yep, I hope the compact telehandler threads keep going after I am gone from this life.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #183  
For your viewing pleasure

This is an absolutely amazing machine. I am so glad that I got it instead of a compact track loader. Does not tear up the ground really at all with 4 wheel steering. Very maneuverable. I like the ability to reach out and pick things up without having to get the machine into the woods. Thanks again xfaxman. Hopefully will get some more videos posted.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #185  
Had an unexpected opportunity to use the special capabilities of the v519. We ordered a large greenhouse which they delivered in a 12 foot long crate that was 4 ft wide. It had been slid up into the truck at the warehouse and the truck driver only had a set of pallet jacks. I don't know how they thought he was gonna get it out (2000 lbs). All he could do is lift one end of it and then couldn't budge it because the other end was on the ground. He was at a total loss as to how to get it out. Vinnie to the rescue (Vinnie is our name for the v519; taken from the book Bobcat Bootcamp). Also you know, Vinnie is like the muscle guy, you don't want to mess with him. Italian name and all, kind of like a mafia guy. Able to exert force from a distance......Alright, enough crazy talk....

Was able to shoot forks in about 8 feet and lift one end. Then dragged crate until the far end of it was sitting on lift gate. We then lowered the lift gate and v519 at the same time. After lift gate was all the way down, I dragged it off the gate so he could leave. Crate was too long to lift from one end with 4ft forks.

Would've been a much more challenging task if we didn't have the telehandler. Was a treat to get to use this unique machine for a different kind of task.

If I had to do this with the toolcat, we would;ve put chains around base of crate and dragged it back to lift gate, then lifted one end with toolcat and then backed it of as above.

The driver was a happy camper, because at first, he thought his day was gonna be ruined not being able to unload the crate. He couldn't do anything with it at all and thought he was delivering it to a warehouse :).

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #186  
So we bought a greenhouse and the windows have to be slid in from end of roof ridge on the outside. Instructions show doing it from a ladder. The V519 made this much easier. The 84" severe duty bucket makes a good work platform if you are on your knees or sitting and is very stable. Being able to boom out allowed me to reach the ridge and install the windows rather than doing it from a ladder from the inside (crazy hard from watching videos).

Sun was out today and I noticed interior was warmer than I though it should be, but we had door open and closed a lot as we were moving machine around. I looked at the service manual and noted that there is no inside cabin filter on ac. Just has a fresh air filter and it does not suck much air from outside. Evaporator is under dash and is a non serviceable unit. Blower, evaporator and fan are all contained in one unit and there is no filter. There should not be a bunch of crap in the cab, but was still surprised to not have a filter. Toolcat has a filter right on the evaporator.

Anyhow, I think it is fine. Blows cold air and drips water from evaporator. I thought maybe should blow a little harder, but I think that is just the way it is.

Awesome machine and very versatile. May just be more of a jack of all trades than even the toolcat.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler
Awesome machine and very versatile.
You left out Amazing! :LOL:

And you can use “GADA”. (Go Anywhere Do Anything).

And "Unstuckable". Which you have already used. (y)

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #188  
IMG_2559.JPG

Just a get her done piece of equipment

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #189  
Question on hydraulics. If I remember correctly the v519 is at 3600 psi, 21gpm. I think it hits full pressure at idle. But what is the flow rate for implements at idle?

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #190  
You are correct on pressure and flow. I would assume flow is proportional to rpm more or less. Things definitely move faster when you raise the rpm. Maybe I could time a cycle with the boom from ground to fully raised to estimate flow at idle vs max rpm