V519 Compact Telehandler

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #171  
Take a look at the Haloview camera system as well. I really like mine.

Do you have the wired or wireless version? And, which model do you have? I need to be able to see the front right of the bucket(have already taken out a barn door), and a 2nd camera for backup purposes. Will yours switch automatically between 2 cameras? Thanks for your help, and my barn thanks you

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #172  
Wow - great pics and insight into the "hillability" of the Versahandler. You've really got me thinking now. I have rented a couple of other brands of teles in the past, but always for conventional uses, never tried them on slopes. I appreciate your input, and apologize for my slow response - I was on vacation last week and tried very hard to stay offline as much as possible.

IMG_6539.JPG

I dont know if you can tell how steep the hill is behind my 417, but it handles it w/ no problem. I go up down but w/ all the trees i have to go side to side and all diff angles

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #173  
Do you have the wired or wireless version? And, which model do you have? I need to be able to see the front right of the bucket(have already taken out a barn door), and a 2nd camera for backup purposes. Will yours switch automatically between 2 cameras? Thanks for your help, and my barn thanks you
Wireless. I have a battery pack so I can attach a camera to the headache rack on my loader for the same reason. I can't see the bucket edge without it, or the forks. Mine doesn't switch automatically but it does have split screen that you can show 1 to 4 cameras or you can select any camera from the monitor button. Also it has the provision to wire up a 5 position rotary switch that can be used to select each camera or the split screen. That's what I did and have it mounted at my right hand. Not sure what model. I will have to look.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #175  
Thanks for the reply-as i understand you, i could have both cameras(bucket and rear) constantly on, each viewed on a split screen? If thats the case, i think i like that better than an automatic toggle-Sorry for the basic question.
Yes i love the machine! I owe a lot to a gentleman on here who has a lot of experience with it, and all the others who have “learned” for me. Now if i could only figure out how to retire, or even work less hours, so i could spend more time in the seat!

Thanks for the help!

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #176  
OK I am 6-8mo behind on my New Hampshire build, completion now APR/JUN 2022. The tele seems may be just the 'swiss army' knife for my property. The 5ac of sloped fields for a flail implement. The ~12.5ac of flattish wooded, heavily rocked area for a rock grapple implement to make some trails etc. Have a Bobcat dealer in southern NH (Monadnock Region) but are there any other manufacturers that have local support, CAT, JCB or others? Buying is not my main issue, support after the sale is key. Since I am a small landowner do not need a huge machine just the creature comforts, CAB, and quick attach capability. Do not know if aux hydraulics need to be high flow since have to find an equipment platform. I cannot afford a tractor, mini- ex and a skidsteer.
Any feedback good bad or just a dig at my mentality is welcomed.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #177  
OK I am 6-8mo behind on my New Hampshire build, completion now APR/JUN 2022. The tele seems may be just the 'swiss army' knife for my property. The 5ac of sloped fields for a flail implement. The ~12.5ac of flattish wooded, heavily rocked area for a rock grapple implement to make some trails etc. Have a Bobcat dealer in southern NH (Monadnock Region) but are there any other manufacturers that have local support, CAT, JCB or others? Buying is not my main issue, support after the sale is key. Since I am a small landowner do not need a huge machine just the creature comforts, CAB, and quick attach capability. Do not know if aux hydraulics need to be high flow since have to find an equipment platform. I cannot afford a tractor, mini- ex and a skidsteer.
Any feedback good bad or just a dig at my mentality is welcomed.
I have a v519. I have a 7ft MTL bushog for it, a bucket, graple, post hole auger, 3point/pto that allow me to use a seed spreader, tree puller, and a stump grinder.
I've used my v519 for everything I ever did with my 50hp tractor and much much more.
It does not have high flow, but I haven't really missed it (except the stump grinder is slow)
I couldn't do without the bushog, bucket or post hole auger. The grapple follows hard on the heals of those three. The land plane is a distant 5th, and I wish I hadn't wasted money on the other implements.

Service is important. I looked at the JCB teleskid, which is very nice and has high flows. But it was ~10,000$ more, didn't lift as much or as high, and I'm guessing tracks are a good deal more expensive than tires.
Your needs may differ than mine, but I bet you won't be disappointed with a v519.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #178  
I have a v519. I have a 7ft MTL bushog for it, a bucket, graple, post hole auger, 3point/pto that allow me to use a seed spreader, tree puller, and a stump grinder.
I've used my v519 for everything I ever did with my 50hp tractor and much much more.
It does not have high flow, but I haven't really missed it (except the stump grinder is slow)
I couldn't do without the bushog, bucket or post hole auger. The grapple follows hard on the heals of those three. The land plane is a distant 5th, and I wish I hadn't wasted money on the other implements.

Service is important. I looked at the JCB teleskid, which is very nice and has high flows. But it was ~10,000$ more, didn't lift as much or as high, and I'm guessing tracks are a good deal more expensive than tires.
Your needs may differ than mine, but I bet you won't be disappointed with a v519.
Well, thanks for the inputs. The ~5ac of fields I am leaning towards a hammer blade flail for maintaining. Need the SSQA variant, high flow (better to have than to want) and float option. Seems they come with forks, so only other thing would be a bucket and a rock grapple. I have rocks up the wazoo hence my original thought of tractor/skid and then a mini-ex. The tele seems the jack of all trades. I can always rent a mini-ex.

/ V519 Compact Telehandler #179  
V519 has the quick attach, but I don't think the v519 is avail with high flow. The JCB teleskid does. Nice machine. I seriously considered it. The real kicker was the nearest service center was Savanah, about 2 1/2 to 3 hours away. They said that was not a problem they'd send a truck to pick it up, and that is the factory... but it seemed like a stretch to me. Best of luck.