UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #121  
An interesting and enjoyable thread. Thanks to all who post pics.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
An interesting and enjoyable thread. Thanks to all who post pics.
Thanks. I just wanted to show that some folks use them for work and might give them idea's how they could.
6x6tows0924.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #123  
Do you know what the power draw is?

Most of the bigger Northstar I believe use a 5.5gpm NSQ pump that's rated at 17 amps at 12 volts.

I have one and use the 5.5 gpm boom-less northstar sprayer with my JD Gator. I installed an SAE connector directly to the battery to make attaching and disconnecting easier. I also use a 60Gallon tank with a HF transfer pump to allow me to spray longer before refills. I put a 'T' on the SAE connector so I can attach both at the same time. The battery/alternator on the JD doesn't have any issues keeping up.

Most of the bigger Northstar I believe use a 5.5gpm NSQ pump that's rated at 17 amps at 12 volts.

I have one and use the 5.5 gpm boom-less northstar sprayer with my JD Gator. I installed an SAE connector directly to the battery to make attaching and disconnecting easier. I also use a 60Gallon tank with a HF transfer pump to allow me to spray longer before refills. I put a 'T' on the SAE connector so I can attach both at the same time. The battery/alternator on the JD doesn't have any issues keeping up.
17 amps is lots!

Another 6x6 at work (not ours) and we sure do like this machine for work. Anyone else here have one?
343979334_544829957726826_3346406259576370_n.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #126  
This was an hour before the motor literally exploded... There are 4 holes in the crank case. Low hour Briggs. 😂. Now I can use the new tractor to lift the old motor off.
IMG_20230503_213951~2.jpg
IMG_20230503_213927~2.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #129  
17 amps is lots!
That's why I bought 10 gauge connectors. The Gator's alternator is either 40 or 55 amps so everything keeps up.

You can definitely tell a difference spraying if you have the motor off vs on. All in all the setup works great.