UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, ChinaPost, etc

/ UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, ChinaPost, etc #1  

California

Super Star Member
Tractor
Yanmar YM240 Yanmar YM186D
I think this Amazon purchase is going to take a while to arrive. (I'm less than an hour from Vacaville).

Shipped with USPS Tracking ID: XXX​

Monday, March 13

7:11 AM Package left an Amazon facility.

Dfw Airport, TEXAS US

5:30 AM Package left the carrier facility.

Vacaville, CA US

Sunday, March 12

7:38 PM Package arrived at an Amazon facility.

Dfw Airport, TEXAS US Carrier picked up the package.

Saturday, March 11

10:21 PM Package left the carrier facility.

Vacaville, CA US

Last edited:
   / UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, ChinaPost, etc #2  
LOL ... I've had a few of those. 2 trips between Orlando & Daytona Beach, a "Oops, the package may be lost" message, then when it was finally "out for delivery", the driver must have been in a hurry to get home, because he dropped it off at a UPS pick up point instead of at the house. Then ... the shipper had sent the wrong thing.

/ UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, ChinaPost, etc #4  
Got you beat, had a package in the postal system for over a month. Kept cycling back to a non-deliverable pool that required human intervention (a few times). We would get notified it was out for delivery. Problem was they had made the label with the incorrect zip code. It wasn't even in the same state!

/ UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, ChinaPost, etc
Got you beat, had a package in the postal system for over a month. ... they had made the label with the incorrect zip code.
I can match that one.

The appraisal on this orchard that I needed to close Dad's estate took foreevvver, months, to get the appraiser to actually complete it. Then he (probably his kid) put his own zip code on my address. Then he went on vacation.

It bounced between his city and mine for over a month. I needed the appraisal to finish the Estate Tax IRS filing, this was important mail. The ultimate frustration to get the estate closed.

/ UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, ChinaPost, etc #6  
Not surprised.
Where is Newman when you need him!

05A7682E-B693-433B-89AC-F5A4C3EEB3FB.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
   / UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, ChinaPost, etc #8  
I had a suitcase not make my flight going to Charleston, SC. It came on the last flight that night and the next morning instead of putting it on a courier they sent it to me FedEx. For some unknown reason instead of leaving out of Charleston it was driven via FedEx truck to Columbia. Flew from Cola to Indy, back to Cola, to Florence,SC and finally delivered to my house by 10 AM. 2 times on that trip it came within 5 miles from my house. My suitcase looked like it had been dragged behind the truck.

/ UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, ChinaPost, etc #9  
I sent a package over night UPS to Colorado once that contained survey plats. It didn’t get there so 3 days later we sent it again. The first package came back to our office about 5 weeks later.

/ UPS, USPS, Fed-Ex, DHL, ChinaPost, etc #10  
I should add you and your wife look like you work pretty hard at it. It seems like there should be some way to get paid for your tools and equipment.