TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions

/ TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions #1  

W5FL

Veteran Member
Tractor
TYM T-1104/TX10 Loader Kubota M6800SD/LA1002 Loader Kubota RTV900
Today I took delivery of a new TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and would like to be a contributor in this forum. Unfortunately there are many unknowns for me, but I guess I will struggle for a while. This is an upgrade to my 22 year old Kubota M6800 which has served me well.

/ TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions #2  
Let me say you're probably a rare bird in TYM crowd as it is the largest one in the US market. Most of us are below 60hp for now, so other T1104's owners might be far between.

/ TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions #3  
Congratulations on the new tractor! Please keep us informed on how it performs for you! (Pictures are always great too!)

/ TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions #5  
Congrats on the new Tractor. We have a T1054 Tx105 loader.

I will post a new thread about our issues.

/ TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions
Hi M_Beaty. Glad to find someone else with the same tractor as I have a lot of questions. Have you found any good tym forums that cover the 100 hp tractors?

I love TBN, but not many people have tym tractors.

Have been waiting today for the freight guy to show up with my Titan 86 inch flail mower.

I have a shuttle on my Kubota M6800 which uses the regular clutch, but it works different than the one on the TYM -T1104. I need to learn to use the one on the tym more proficiently.

My biggest problem is the first step is hard to reach. The Kubota also had a large first step, but not as large as this one.

Have been looking at filters and fluids for the 50 hour service. The Kioti PX1153 operators manual and service manual are so much better than the TYM manuals and the tractor is almost identical.

/ TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions #7  
Nice looking tractor, reading what little information there is on the website it sounds like it has a hi/lo on the go for each gear.
It was hard to tell from the cab picture but it looks like one rear remote has a float mode available.
I have the power shuttle on my Branson and I like it, my "clutch" pedal operation is rather notchy. The farm has 2 with the power shuttles and they are nice the PUMA 125 has the full power shift with the shuttle, the NH 8050 has semi power shift with the reverser both of them the foot clutch is nicer on.

/ TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions
Nice looking tractor, reading what little information there is on the website it sounds like it has a hi/lo on the go for each gear.
It was hard to tell from the cab picture but it looks like one rear remote has a float mode available.
I have the power shuttle on my Branson and I like it, my "clutch" pedal operation is rather notchy. The farm has 2 with the power shuttles and they are nice the PUMA 125 has the full power shift with the shuttle, the NH 8050 has semi power shift with the reverser both of them the foot clutch is nicer on.
Thanks for the comment LouNY. I was actually looking for a Branson 80 hp, but they were never really available.
The TYM is really a nice tractor. The hi/low is auto clutch and on the fly, so it is a really nice feature for me. When you need a 1/2 gear increase or decrease, just push the button. It will not automatically cycle throuch all gears although it adds 16 more gears readily available, but the price was much better than the M6 kubota I had my heart set on.
Yes, one of the three hydraulic remotes has a detent and float mode and the other two are standard remotes.

Just getting started using this tractor, so not many comments so far.

/ TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions #9  
Yea, Branson has dropped there larger tractors from our market the 8050 and 7845 are gone and are now orphans in a limited issue.
It will be interesting to see what the parts availability becomes in 10 years. They never even produced a service manual for the 8050.

/ TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and a lot of questions #10  
Today I took delivery of a new TYM T1104 Tractor & TX110 Loader and would like to be a contributor in this forum. Unfortunately there are many unknowns for me, but I guess I will struggle for a while. This is an upgrade to my 22 year old Kubota M6800 which has served me well.
I just got one myself. Looking for the backup alarm, as it's incredibly loud. Lights are amazingly bright, A/C works fantastic, I've been using the 750PTO setting for light weed topping of the fields, and that's a nice feature (also has 540 and 1000) . Really wish the new tractors didn't have all of the DEF, derate, and regeneration routines built in with many sensors to trigger it all.