TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #11  
1658784676686.png

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #12  
They definitely need more room, they are jam packed with tractors! I'll be taking one off their hands in a few days, as soon as they install the 3rd valve and ballast the tires.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out
TractorTYMe, Thanks for that information/flyer! I didn't know they were moving anywhere. Luckily, I don't at the moment need any parts - but now I know not to bother them until after August! Appreciate the notice! Greg

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #14  
I stopped by the new store/shop this week, it's a beauty! Looks just like the rendition above with lots of room for growth. While there I saw my next purchase maybe... a Kioti UTV with dump bed. I have been looking for something to replace my Kawasaki 750 ATV for those easy snow plowing mornings. They do not have a source for a plow set up yet so I may have to wait another winter which gives me more time to research my options.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #15  
I stopped by the new store/shop this week, it's a beauty! Looks just like the rendition above with lots of room for growth. While there I saw my next purchase maybe... a Kioti UTV with dump bed. I have been looking for something to replace my Kawasaki 750 ATV for those easy snow plowing mornings. They do not have a source for a plow set up yet so I may have to wait another winter which gives me more time to research my options.
I stopped by myself yesterday. Much nicer than old shop. Guess they will have to up their prices now. I hope they get their phones fixed though. Still have to communicate via email.q

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #16  
I stopped by Jordan's booth at the county fair and Brian mentioned their Grand Opening of the new facility, it is Sept. 16th from 4pm-7pm. Food, games and giveaways according to the website, the new location is 715 N. Pleasant View, Post Falls, ID.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #17  
Its still amazing that they dont have phones working…have to communicate via email.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #18  
Not going to do the fair this year.just not into it this year.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #19  
Jordan's is a top notch dealer. I've known Terry and Brian and family for 20 years. I was a friend prior to being their Kioti Territory Manager many years ago.

In my opinion they are one of the best dealers of any brand you will ever work with. They love the business, love their customers and love thier tractors.

I would buy a tractor from them in a heart beat because they will ALWAYS do right by their customers.

This is my first post in many many years but felt no better post than this to voice my opinion.