TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #1  

Gregster613

Platinum Member
Southern Ca. halfway up a mountain in rural Ramona
Tractor
273 TYM. 2009 //Yardmachines 7 Speed Shift-on-the-goScotts L2048
Hi All, 1st off Happy New Year to all TBN'rs.
I had either a switch or relay go bad in my hazard warning light circuit. I never travel on the road anyhow so it didn't affect me other than the fact that some day - I might need to do so, and I don't like having something on my tractor that doesn't work.

So I gathered up part numbers from my antiquated parts manual, called Ken at Jordan's Tractor to find out if I could even get anything. Well he had the relay and switch on hand so I bought them (at a very reasonable price even). The parts swiftly came and I set them on the shelf because I was in no rush to tear apart my dash to replace them. Months go by - finally we had some lengthy rain days so I got to it.

I replaced the relay first as I hoped that was simply it. No luck there. Then I get the switch out and lo-n-behold the replacement switch won't fit my harness! It's an updated, superseded switch that won't do me any good. Hazard switch, K2 #13157072501 is the replacement. What's up with this I think. So I texted Ken with all the old numbers that I now had in front of me from my old switch and asked him to see if he could find me one. Ken called TYM with my part # info and they had a replacement harness assembly - #11616683000 which is nothing more than a short strand of wires with the required plugs needed on each end. They drop shipped it directly to me at home and at NO Charge!!

I plugged it in last night and wow all lights work as they used to and everything is good again!!

I wanted to shout-out my Kudos' to both Ken at Jordan's Tractor and to the main factory of TYM. Great service and swiftly rendered! These days it seems as if that's sort of a hard thing to come across and since I did I wanted to give my Thanks to all in the universe. TYM'rs if you need parts be sure to give Jordan's a call. If it can be gotten, Ken will get it for you.

Lengthy post I know but I'm extremely happy and satisfied! Happy New Year to all - Greg

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #2  
I use them for my parts and service. Very good crew of people there. They service TYM and Kioti.

prices on parts not much different they shopping amazon, and at least at his shop i know parts are genuine.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #3  
Good stuff... and goes to many TBN contributors who advise that the Dealership is just, if not more, important when purchasing any colour tractor.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #4  
Jordan's has a great supply of parts for TYM and I would guess Kioti too. They are under construction of a larger facility and if I remember right Terry (owner) told me he was expanding his parts department in the new building. They have always been a great help to me.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #5  
Jordan Sales has the largest TYM parts inventory in the Western US. I've used them several times, super dealership.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #6  
I was able to get some very helpful information from the parts and service guys that saved me $600 on a starter I DID NOT need. I was told by a very high-priced mechanic that my starter was shot. Jordan's told me to trace down ALL my grounds and that's what it turned out to be.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #7  
A good dealer is worth the tractors weight in gold! Terry and the guys at Jordan's sure know the meaning of good customer service.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #8  
I was just in there last week, bought a new 754 from Nathan.Easy to deal with and helpful.

/ TYM and Jordans Tractor Shout-out #10  
Really..have not heard about a move for them. Any idea where there moving?

edit: never mind, i see there moving just up the street from fox trailers.