Torque Specs for Rod bearing and Main bearing bolts

/ Torque Specs for Rod bearing and Main bearing bolts #1  

matthoffman33

Tractor
Taskmaster 432e
So, I was out cutting grass the other day and noticed a little bit of white smoke coming from the side of the tractor. Got off to take a look and right away noticed the oil drain plug had come out! Shut the tractor off, there was still some oil leaking out. Put a new plug in and refilled the oil, no leaks. It started right up but this white smoke is still coming out of the block vent. It's not exhaust. I'm thinking the main bearing and possible the rod bearings are toast. Where would I find the torque specs for the bolts if I had to replace the bearings? It's a Taskmaster (Dongfeng) 432e tranctor.

Thanks for the help!

/ Torque Specs for Rod bearing and Main bearing bolts #2  
Let's see, you ran the engine hard for a short time without oil and now white smoke is coming out of the breather. Is your coolant level normal? Sounds like a lot of blow-by to me. Main and rod bearings are likely gone, or maybe even spun. That much blow-by usually indicates scored liners and pistons, broken rings from lack of lubrication. You will have to do a compression or leak-down test to validate before you pull the head and drop the pan.

/ Torque Specs for Rod bearing and Main bearing bolts
Thanks for the reply Bob, coolant level was fine. I dropped it off at a guys place but he's busy 'till after harvest. Just curious, what are the chances of a used motor available that could be used? Or has anyone had any luck ordering in a new engine alone?

/ Torque Specs for Rod bearing and Main bearing bolts #4  
Thanks for the reply Bob, coolant level was fine. I dropped it off at a guys place but he's busy 'till after harvest. Just curious, what are the chances of a used motor available that could be used? Or has anyone had any luck ordering in a new engine alone?
Need to know which engine you have. Can you take a good pic of the engine nameplate? Some of the Dongfeng tractors used Yangdong and Jiangdong engines, the latter is used by Jinma and others. Both are popular Chinese built engines.
You can search the want ads on this site for used engines and parts.