Tornado

/ Tornado #1  

2LaneCruzer

Super Star Member
Tractor
John Deere LX172
My Grandson and his wife lost their home in the Andover Kansas tornado recently. They were just recently married, and their home was brand new. They are all safe, but lost most of their belongings. Thank God for good friends and neighbors.

/ Tornado #2  
Damn. Prayers out for all the folks out that way. Saw some video of them, looked like they were pretty fast in striking then lifting and hitting somewhere else, very scary.

/ Tornado #3  
My Grandson and his wife lost their home in the Andover Kansas tornado recently. They were just recently married, and their home was brand new. They are all safe, but lost most of their belongings. Thank God for good friends and neighbors.

I am so sorry, my wife's family is in Wichita, please let me know if they need anything specifically. I will check the fund me page as well.

We would make a trip with an x and dump trailer to help clean up if it would help. I can't remember the year, but Andover has had a bugger of a time with twisters.

Best,

ed

/ Tornado
The response has been overwhelming. When they got back to their house, they had 30 or 40 people there from work, church (even some Nuns), friends and other neighbors. They collected, and packed up their stuff, loaded it on trucks and trailers and took it to storage. They were given food, money and prayers. They are settled in a hotel for the time being. All are extremely grateful, and tears all around. A very emotional time that certainly restores my faith in humanity...thanks to all for your concerns, and God bless the good people of Kansas and Oklahoma.

/ Tornado #5  
Glad they okay and hope recovery of there loss shall be quick.

/ Tornado #7  
Praying for the best for your Grandson and his wife and am glad they came through it without any physical harm. Our family witnessed the damage a tornado can cause, having gone through the 1979 Wichita Falls tornado. Terrible stuff.