Toolcat has nothing, no power to computer, no power to ignition switch D Series. New Battery. Tried new ignition. Did the Computer go bad?

/ Toolcat has nothing, no power to computer, no power to ignition switch D Series. New Battery. Tried new ignition. Did the Computer go bad? #1  

Kurtis22

Tractor
5600 Toolcat
D series. 2008. Very clean unit. 1100 hrs Every was working perfectly. Went back out to start toolcat after sitting for an hour or two. Nothing. Computer wont come on at all. Battery is 3 weeks old and holds a charge. Checked the two main grounds, cleaned..... Installed a new ignition switch. Nothing. Just wondering if the computer took a dump? Anyone out there that has had this happen to them? Thanks in advance!

/ Toolcat has nothing, no power to computer, no power to ignition switch D Series. New Battery. Tried new ignition. Did the Computer go bad? #2  
Did you check the big 100a main fuse? That would kill everything except the main lead to the starter. Have you checked if you have power on some of the small fuses in the fuse panels?

/ Toolcat has nothing, no power to computer, no power to ignition switch D Series. New Battery. Tried new ignition. Did the Computer go bad? #3  
   / Toolcat has nothing, no power to computer, no power to ignition switch D Series. New Battery. Tried new ignition. Did the Computer go bad?
Did you check the big 100a main fuse? That would kill everything except the main lead to the starter. Have you checked if you have power on some of the small fuses in the fuse panels?
Thanks Ruff dog. I was thinking that might be it also. Have you had the 100a blow on you before? If I put my ohm meter across it and if its good it should read 12 volts correct?

/ Toolcat has nothing, no power to computer, no power to ignition switch D Series. New Battery. Tried new ignition. Did the Computer go bad? #5  
Check both sides of of the fuse to ground using your DC VOLT meter. Both sides will read 12v if it is not blown and only one side if it is blown.

/ Toolcat has nothing, no power to computer, no power to ignition switch D Series. New Battery. Tried new ignition. Did the Computer go bad?
Check both sides of of the fuse to ground using your DC VOLT meter. Both sides will read 12v if it is not blown and only one side if it is blown.
Fuse checked out good. It turned out to be the ground under the panel in passenger door. We cleaned up the connection yesterday with no luck. I wiggled it some more today and we were back in business. Thanks for your help anyways ruffdog..