TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,991  
Put 100rds through my 9mm Sig P365 with the aftermarket Wilson Combat, weighted grip. Extremely manageable, you wouldn't know you were shooting a micro-9mm. Still getting used to the Holosun 507K2 red dot.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,992  
He told me he just plain doesn't like the Glock. It's funny how personal guns are, it can be fine, work, ect; and you still might just not really like it; or alternatively, it could shoot like crap, be a pain for whatever it's intended role is, and impractical as heck, and you might still love it...
It's almost like anyone who says "this is the perfect gun" is a liar....

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,996  
It's almost like anyone who says "this is the perfect gun" is a liar....
I really enjoy the Henry H001 .22LR, But, the front site hood fell off going threw woods, the stock finish just doesn't go very deep, and any scratch on wood reveals the much lighter color below that fancy walnut. Almost like it was designed to look at, and not tote through the jungle looking for squirrels. I haven't torn it down for a deep cleaning/lube cause it seems like it's not going to be a 5 minute job... Still really like it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,998  
I really enjoy the Henry H001 .22LR, But, the front site hood fell off going threw woods, the stock finish just doesn't go very deep, and any scratch on wood reveals the much lighter color below that fancy walnut. Almost like it was designed to look at, and not tote through the jungle looking for squirrels. I haven't torn it down for a deep cleaning/lube cause it seems like it's not going to be a 5 minute job... Still really like it.
have one as well with the polished brass receiver in 44RM and yes, takedown is NOT a 5 minute job.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #11,999  
I can find fault with every gun I have; and sometimes the fault is just it a boring gun...
Hard to get any more boring that a 17HMR Savage bolt gun with a plastic stock, but in reality it does what it's supposed to do with no fanfare. About as boring as a Ruger 22 carbine is.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,000  
Boring, but for centerfire rifles; I shot the Thompson Center Compass 223/556 more then anything else. Accurate, cheap to shoot, and yep, boring. Thought about putting a Boyd's laminate on it, to give it some life and maybe a bit of function.