TN 70 Clutch is Sticking

/ TN 70 Clutch is Sticking #1  

RW444

Tractor
New Holland T70
2005 New Holland TN 70 manual shift, the clutch pedal is sticking. Not completely, it will come back up but it sticks on the way up making the start offs a little jerky. I noticed its worse when the tractor has warmed up to operating temperature, not as bad at first startup.
Anyone else had this?

/ TN 70 Clutch is Sticking #2  
2005 New Holland TN 70 manual shift, the clutch pedal is sticking. Not completely, it will come back up but it sticks on the way up making the start offs a little jerky. I noticed its worse when the tractor has warmed up to operating temperature, not as bad at first startup.
Anyone else had this?
Are there grease fittings on the clutch pedal shaft and linkage ? Have they been greased regularly? Otherwise there maybe some crap and corruption on the input shaft that the throw out bearing slides on that are not allowing it to freely move.
Here's a link to the parts catalog:

Last edited:
   / TN 70 Clutch is Sticking
No grease zerts in the clutch pedal mechanisms, I took it apart about a year ago and greased all moving parts, kinda disappointed there are no zerts but it seemed better for a while but never got to operating normal. Was curious if anyone else had this issue and what they did about it before I order all new clutch pedal parts or break the tractor in half. Really not looking forward to breaking tractor in half, kinda hoped that its the clutch pedal mechanisms but I know it could be issues with input shaft and throw out bearings.
I prefer to grease them instead of working on them so this equipment gets fluids changed and greased probably more than it needs but I consider that good insurance. I work on other peoples tractors and most of the time they are in my shop due to lack of maintenance.
I was hoping that when I posted this about five different people would jump in and say same thing happened to me, this tractor is known for this and this simple step is how you correct it. Sometimes I get lucky and that happens but not often.

/ TN 70 Clutch is Sticking #4  
Possibly just need a new clutch pedal return spring?