Thought this P7010 in MO was a good deal; < 600hrs, <$28000

/ Thought this P7010 in MO was a good deal; < 600hrs, <$28000 #2  
with bucket, forks and rear snow blade:
LS TRACTOR P7010
I think that must be a scam. Just the tractor with FEL was $35,000 in 2010 when I bought mine. I sure wouldn't sell mine for $28K. 600 hours is barely broken in and with a couple thousand in equipment, I would think more than that would be a great deal. Perhaps it is a forced sale but still--that is very cheap.

/ Thought this P7010 in MO was a good deal; < 600hrs, <$28000 #3  
Not bad seems inline with what most are selling that size and hours for outright. I bet you could get it cheaper though

/ Thought this P7010 in MO was a good deal; < 600hrs, <$28000 #4  
How old is it?

/ Thought this P7010 in MO was a good deal; < 600hrs, <$28000 #5  
You could well be right about this being a scam... On two occasions, lately, I have found "almost too good to be true" offerings on Kijiji. When contacted, the seller gave a song & dance about being recently widowed & having a third party handle the sale. The word "escrow" came up both times, when communicating with the sellers.. Basically, you needed to complete the sale & send money... Then the unit would be shipped to you.
If it's a scam, you'll know it pretty quick. Just insist on seeing & test driving before you'll send any money. If it's a scam, you won't hear from that "seller" again. Common sense, I know, but many people have been stung in similar scams.
I hope it's not a rip-off... Sounds like a great deal.

/ Thought this P7010 in MO was a good deal; < 600hrs, <$28000
As always, caveat emptor. Like you say, a phone call would be a start and if that doesn't raise flags then if there was a local member who could check it out in person the matter of whether or not it was a scam could be fairly easily resolved. If it's not a scam, it could be a heck of a deal, hence why I posted it.

/ Thought this P7010 in MO was a good deal; < 600hrs, <$28000
There are members on TBN from all over USA and indeed many other parts of the world. It's a pity we don't use the internet more for developing a proxy-local presence wherever there are members. I mean, who here has seen an ad in another area and thought if only they knew someone who would be willing (but not responsible) to complete the sale on their behalf, or to follow up in person just to check the item actually exists and can be personally collected.

It would at least remove some of the tyranny of distance and lower the risks.

/ Thought this P7010 in MO was a good deal; < 600hrs, <$28000 #8  
Very cool idea, Bro... I'm WAY too new here to try get any balls rolling, but this forum has a wealth of experience & expertise to offer. If there was a list of guys or gals who would be willing to check a local piece of equipment, our purchasing horizons could be broadened enormously. There would have to be a way to re-emburse folks for their time & gas, but that (and other issues) could be worked out.

/ Thought this P7010 in MO was a good deal; < 600hrs, <$28000 #9  
I recently purchased a P7010C and after taxes, I was in at $38.3k.

$28k is 75% of $37k, which is what they are going for as of now. Not a bad price for a buyer or seller on a 2010-2012 tractor with 600 hours in good condition and only powertrain warranty left.

I looked up the address, It is in a upscale neighborhood with +35 acres. Most likely used for estate maintenance and clearing the rural driveway of snow.

CT