This Drug Epidemic is out of control.

/ This Drug Epidemic is out of control. #1  

atsah

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere 3025E
Lost my 27 year old nephew in 2015 to an overdose and yesterday his 34 year old brother did the same. My cousin is struggling with his 18 year old daughter as she has had narcan a few times in the last year. It's ridiculous, once that stuff gets a hold on them it's pretty much over..

/ This Drug Epidemic is out of control. #2  
Sorry for your loss.

It is out of control.
Where does it come from?
How does it get here?

/ This Drug Epidemic is out of control.
Sorry for your loss.

It is out of control.
Where does it come from?
How does it get here?

Thank you but to be completely honest I don't feel that bad. I have seen so many people select the wrong road in life to go down when they have a choice to take the right one. The people I speak of have good family's who live like normal people, have and make good money, have whatever they want and the support they need and still take a wrong turn, I fell bad for the hard working parents to have to look at there children laying in a box.

/ This Drug Epidemic is out of control. #4  
I think that some people are prone to addiction and others aren't. I am lucky, it doesn't seem to be a problem for me and my extended family. For those that are life is a minefield of deadly traps for them to stumble on. I have seen to many friends and coworkers go down that road. It took me a long time to understand that, I never had problems with drink or drugs, I could enjoy a drink without needing more. Opiates were something to use after surgery while the pain was great but for me the overall effects I just found generally unpleasant.
My heart goes out to those people an their families that have to cope with the disease of addiction.

/ This Drug Epidemic is out of control. #5  
Sorry for the loss in the family...indeed sad.

Thank you it sure is sad.

/ This Drug Epidemic is out of control. #7  
Thank you but to be completely honest I don't feel that bad. I have seen so many people select the wrong road in life to go down when they have a choice to take the right one. The people I speak of have good family's who live like normal people, have and make good money, have whatever they want and the support they need and still take a wrong turn, I fell bad for the hard working parents to have to look at there children laying in a box.

You must be a real comfort to those parents.

You must be a real comfort to those parents.

Careful..

His father is my brother. There is a part of him that is relieved believe it or not. You have no idea what his parents have been through the last ten years...

/ This Drug Epidemic is out of control. #9  
Sorry for your loss.

It is out of control.
Where does it come from?
How does it get here?

Many times the drugs comes from friend's and family's medicine cabinets.

That's true but not in this case.