They health benefits of "Dairy Free" was all pure nonsense

/ They health benefits of "Dairy Free" was all pure nonsense #2  
Quote from the article "new evidence is making it more apparent that the perceived health risks of dairy fats (which are mostly saturated) are less clear than many previously believed."
Not exactly an overwhelming endorsement.

You can find studies that "prove" pretty much anything. The fact that this particular study was conducted by the University of Texas, the heart of cattle country tends to imply a wee bit of a bias.

/ They health benefits of "Dairy Free" was all pure nonsense #3  
Cattle country ... not Dairy herds. I'd buy the bias bit if it was U of Wisconsin, but don't think I've ever heard of a Texan milk a cow.

/ They health benefits of "Dairy Free" was all pure nonsense #4  
Quote from the article "new evidence is making it more apparent that the perceived health risks of dairy fats (which are mostly saturated) are less clear than many previously believed."
Not exactly an overwhelming endorsement.

You can find studies that "prove" pretty much anything. The fact that this particular study was conducted by the University of Texas, the heart of cattle country tends to imply a wee bit of a bias.
If you knew anything about UT-Austin, you would know your statement makes little sense.

1) Texas mostly raises beef cattle
2) Texas A&M is the AG school
3) UT-Austin is home to the bluest parts of Texas, more likely to advocate veganism
4) Many studies have shown similar results. It turns out that blood cholesterol is mostly generated by the body when too many carbs are ingested. Most cholesterol that is ingested, just passes through.

This source is based in NYC

/ They health benefits of "Dairy Free" was all pure nonsense #5  
I’ve had two doctors over the years tell me a beer a day was good. Does that make it good? Who knows. It is ultimately all up to what we choose to believe.…..believe it or not.

/ They health benefits of "Dairy Free" was all pure nonsense #6  
Cattle country ... not Dairy herds. I'd buy the bias bit if it was U of Wisconsin, but don't think I've ever heard of a Texan milk a cow.
Right? We do have a few dairies as fresh milk does not travel well. I've lived in both states. Driving around on rural roads you can see the difference in breeds in the pastures.

/ They health benefits of "Dairy Free" was all pure nonsense #7  
If you knew anything about UT-Austin, you would know your statement makes little sense.

1) Texas mostly raises beef cattle
2) Texas A&M is the AG school
3) UT-Austin is home to the bluest parts of Texas, more likely to advocate veganism
4) Many studies have shown similar results. It turns out that blood cholesterol is mostly generated by the body when too many carbs are ingested. Most cholesterol that is ingested, just passes through.

This source is based in NYC
Sooooo….. all my doughnuts are bad for my cholesterol?!?!

/ They health benefits of "Dairy Free" was all pure nonsense #9  
Right? We do have a few dairies as fresh milk does not travel well. I've lived in both states. Driving around on rural roads you can see the difference in breeds in the pastures.
West Texas/eastern NM is big dairy country (Lubbock to Clovis and Roswell).

/ They health benefits of "Dairy Free" was all pure nonsense #10  
Thanks for that...found some interesting info...US map in article is cool.