The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #11  
Most of my cuts are a fraction of a minute on oak...

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday
Well she got a chance to use it today and it put a grin on her face. It wss a 5" redbud, which can be hard cutting for the Kobalt, and the Stihl buzzed right through it.

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #13  
Nothing bad to say about mine except the initial cost for saw, fast charger battery which I bought a second 90 days later when adding the pole saw…

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #14  
Thought it was one of my posts. My wife wore out 2 40v Kobalts. Finally got a Stihl MSA-120. She loves that saw, but it guzzles the oil.

She made the mistake of taking down about an 8 inch O.D. tree and missed seeing a tiny vine up high. It fell and then popped back and broke her left femur in late May. She's recovering nicely but still has some hip pain. They put a rod (called a "nail") down her femur, starting up near the hip.

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #15  
Ouch! Sorry to hear that Ralph. Hope she feels back to normal soon.

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #16  
Thought it was one of my posts. My wife wore out 2 40v Kobalts. Finally got a Stihl MSA-120. She loves that saw, but it guzzles the oil.

She made the mistake of taking down about an 8 inch O.D. tree and missed seeing a tiny vine up high. It fell and then popped back and broke her left femur in late May. She's recovering nicely but still has some hip pain. They put a rod (called a "nail") down her femur, starting up near the hip.
Sorry to hear of her injury. Stuff like that is never easy on anybody. Hope she recovers quickly.

On a side note, all my joints feel like I have nails in them. RA is not very forgiving.

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #17  
Dang, I want one too. Stihl's website says 37 minutes of run time... not amazing
I thought at first that you wanted a wife like his!