The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #1  

nikdfish

Platinum Member
Tractor
John Deere 3038E & 1025R FILB
She wanted an upgrade from her 12" 40v Kobalt, so we got her a 16" Stihl MSA 220 with AP300 battery & charger. She is aware the Stihl is a more 'aggressive' saw than the Kobalt and to be handled with care.

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #2  
I just got a DeWalt 20v pole saw. I've had an electric one for many years but needed to "cut the cord" for jobs down front and along the driveway.

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #3  
Have the same saw and very pleased with it and now my gas saw is regulated to occasional use around the homestead.

A bonus is stealth operation... so I can use it anytime.

The short handle AP pole saw makes a great Christmas gift... just saying

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #4  
They have a new one out that suppose to be on level with the 261. Stihl 300

s3000.jpg
s300.jpg

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #5  
She wanted an upgrade from her 12" 40v Kobalt, so we got her a 16" Stihl MSA 220 with AP300 battery & charger. She is aware the Stihl is a more 'aggressive' saw than the Kobalt and to be handled with care.
I saw the thread title and thought...... He either knocked that one out of the Park, or he's the bravest guy I've come across in a while......

She'll like the upgrade. (y)

Rgds, D.

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #6  
   / The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #7  
If I was 50 years younger, I might ask if your wife had a sister.

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #8  
I saw the thread title and thought...... He either knocked that one out of the Park, or he's the bravest guy I've come across in a while......

She'll like the upgrade. (y)

Rgds, D.
Ditto here.

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #9  
Mine works on the trees with me but does complain when I drop them next to her standing there lol. I just tell her, "honey, I'm a tree aborist! I know what I'm doing! "

/ The wife got a new chainsaw for her birthday #10  
Dang, I want one too. Stihl's website says 37 minutes of run time... not amazing, but I get it. Can still get a lot of cutting done in 37 minutes.

I always feel like jumping right in the shower after running a couple tanks through my MS310 working on the log pile. It would sure be nice to have a quiet saw with no emissions!