Temp and fuel gages not working on L3000F kubota

/ Temp and fuel gages not working on L3000F kubota #1  

hank8936

Tractor
l3000F Kubota
Fuel and temp gages on my l3000f Kubota work sometimes and not at other times. The last 4 days it has not worked at all. The tack and dash lights do work. What could I be looking at to fix it?

/ Temp and fuel gages not working on L3000F kubota #2  
Get a schematic. On many vehicles (tractors included) "back in the day" some of the instruments (like fuel and temp gauges) did not work from the twelve volt supply. They had a separate five volt regulated supply. See if the schematic indicates whether you have such a regulator or other voltage dropping device on those circuits.

/ Temp and fuel gages not working on L3000F kubota #3  
Hello,

I understand your concern about the fuel and temperature gauges on your L3000F Kubota not working consistently. To troubleshoot the issue, start by checking the wiring connections for any loose or damaged wires. Corrosion can also affect the connections, so ensure they are clean. Additionally, inspect the gauge cluster for any signs of damage or malfunction. If these steps don't resolve the problem, it may be necessary to consult a professional technician or contact the manufacturer for further assistance. They will have the expertise to diagnose and repair the issue accurately. Best of luck in resolving the problem with your Kubota L3000F!