Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,611  
An extravaganza is a spare vaganza you use after you've used up all your other vaganzas...!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,612  
That looks like some bad photoshop
I dunno about that picture but I have seen down trees do that. ONe spectacular one was a log laying over a 30' wide ravine with a big tree growing on it right in the middle of the span.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,614  
Around here they now to the Alphabet song to the "Mary had little lamb tune"...
There’s s second verse:

Mary had a little sheep
took it to bed with her to sleep
the sheep turned out to be a ram
that’s why Mary had a little lamb

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,615  
I'm 47. Even with coworkers of a similar age or younger seem to have way more going on than me.

Coworker in his early 40's went two years ago for the same tests. He's had doctors appointments up the wazoo since, between heart checks, lung checks, sleep studies, etc......

As stated before, twin brother had a blood clot in his heart and a couple stints put in. Has a few other arteries that are questionable.

Then lost a step brother early this past week (48). Didn't get along with him and haven't talked to him in years. But the mortality thing hits close when your similar age. Booze and prescription drugs got him.

I'm 57 and rarely go to the doctor. I'm not going to be put on medication for the rest of my life so if natural cures don't work or temporary surgery or temporary medicines don't work then it's my time to go.

I remember getting the shingles back in 2012. Worst experience of my life and the 3 weeks of medical treatment was a relief.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,616  
I'm 57 and rarely go to the doctor. I'm not going to be put on medication for the rest of my life so if natural cures don't work or temporary surgery or temporary medicines don't work then it's my time to go.

I remember getting the shingles back in 2012. Worst experience of my life and the 3 weeks of medical treatment was a relief.
My brother said the same thing and ended up with bypass surgery and stints added

Being on a cholesterol med to keep the pipes clean or a blood thinner (low dose aspirin) could have possibly prevented that if he had gone in for a regular checkup.

Now he's on four separate medications for the rest of his life.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,617  
My brother said the same thing and ended up with bypass surgery and stints added
Being on a cholesterol med to keep the pipes clean or a blood thinner (low dose aspirin) could have possibly prevented that if he had gone in for a regular checkup.
Now he's on four separate medications for the rest of his life.

I'm walking everyday at work, taking multivitamin, watching what I eat. Stints don't solve the root problem of heart disease which is nutrition. Nor do being on medication for the rest of your life. If I have to make a more drastic nutrition change (no meat intake) I will do it.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,618  
I'm walking everyday at work, taking multivitamin, watching what I eat. Stints don't solve the root problem of heart disease which is nutrition. Nor do being on medication for the rest of your life. If I have to make a more drastic nutrition change (no meat intake) I will do it.
He was super active and watched what he ate as well.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,619  
My body produces cholesterol, I went on a zero cholesterol diet when I was younger and was racing bicycles on the side, my cholesterol went up.

I now have 3 stents, and no diet can fix genetics.

Get checked out, some of my friends didn't, all in great shape, had to watch them get buried since they thought getting checked out was not necessary.
A few left families behind to sort this all out.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,620  
My body produces cholesterol, I went on a zero cholesterol diet when I was younger and was racing bicycles on the side, my cholesterol went up.

I now have 3 stents, and no diet can fix genetics.

Get checked out, some of my friends didn't, all in great shape, had to watch them get buried since they thought getting checked out was not necessary.
A few left families behind to sort this all out.
Link between cholesterol and heart disease

cholesterol. Read the studies completed by Dr. Esselstyn.

A patient cured is a patient lost.