Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,461  
The most popular puppet show of the 20th century!

1677682505533.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,462  
What do you get when you mix one of the oldest engines still made, the Briggs & Stratton L100 with an engineer with a grand plan?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,463  
Some of you may know this but some of you wont. An owls eyes are fixed and cannot move - this is why their head can swivel so far. An owl is a zygodactyl - meaning two toes face front and two toes face back. Other zygodactyls include woodpeckers, and nuthatches and some parrots. My kids say that I'm a real birdbrain

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,465  
And when you die you are broken down to spare parts again and recycled.

I am OK with that......

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,466  
So whatever age and condition you are ... you're doing what you were designed to do. Even if that is failure :giggle:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,467  
Ever wonder why old barns are usually red in color? Red is (or, perhaps, was) a popular color for barns due not to its color shade but for its usefulness.

Many years ago, choices for paints, sealers and other building materials did not exist. Farmers had to be resourceful in finding or making a paint that would protect and seal the wood on their barns. Hundreds of years ago, many farmers would seal their barns with linseed oil, which is an orange-colored oil derived from the seeds of the flax plant. To this oil, they would add a variety of things, most often milk and lime, but also ferrous oxide, or rust. Rust was plentiful on farms and because it killed fungi and mosses that might grow on barns, and it was very effective as a sealant. It turned the mixture red in color.

When paint became more available, many people chose red paint for their barns in honor of tradition.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,468  
And when you die you are broken down to spare parts again and recycled.

I am OK with that......

Unless you are embalmed and buried - then you are there for the ages. Humans are parasite on Mother Earth. All take, no give and even poison our dead so they can't be recycled.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,469  
Don't plan on being embalmed. My choice would be drop me in a hole on a hill side overlooking a holler. Somehow the government wants the land donated to them in order to do that. Maybe I'll just drag myself to nice spot and feed the wildlife or be cremated so I can be put where my should be. These days even death has "rules"

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,470  
Don't plan on being embalmed. My choice would be drop me in a hole on a hill side overlooking a holler. Somehow the government wants the land donated to them in order to do that. Maybe I'll just drag myself to nice spot and feed the wildlife or be cremated so I can be put where my should be. These days even death has "rules"
Death is a pretty lucrative business so you have to play by the rules so they can maximize that profits.