“So we hit it off me and this dancer
We hit it off like a metaphor
Like a metaphor for a hydrogen bomb
We was enriched uranium, super critical mass, we was a chain reaction
It was love and lust, aw mostly lust but a mutual attraction
So there I was boys at 21 years old, I had it all
I had a fine stripper girlfriend and a Gold Top Les Paul”

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,382  
I like earlier in the song, where he's singing one of of his numbers and she asks him if he knows 'Poke Salad Annie?'. Kind of annoys him.... She says 'that song makes me wanna' take my clothes off', and BAM...Down in Louisiana,,, where the alligators grow so mean.....
Haha!. Man, he wrote so many for the Willy/Waylon Outlaws era and beyond.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,383  
0EEA9BB3-96D4-4761-A288-DB5CB2805754.png
752596D1-3128-4BD0-9ADB-7043FB74186A.png

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,384  
I don't have a link to the study quoted. But this was presented as factual....and a little bit scary.

"That belly button bacteria study was wild. 60 belly buttons sampled. 2368 different species of bacteria were found. The study indicated that 1458 of them may be new to science. One had a rare bacteria found in Japanese soil and they had never been to Japan. Two had rare bacteria that thrived on ice caps and thermal vents. Not a single bacteria was common to all buttons."

I wonder who paid for this study???

RSKY

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,385  
   / Tell us something we don’t know. #3,386  
I don't have a link to the study quoted. But this was presented as factual....and a little bit scary.

"That belly button bacteria study was wild. 60 belly buttons sampled. 2368 different species of bacteria were found. The study indicated that 1458 of them may be new to science. One had a rare bacteria found in Japanese soil and they had never been to Japan. Two had rare bacteria that thrived on ice caps and thermal vents. Not a single bacteria was common to all buttons."

I wonder who paid for this study???

RSKY
The Naval Department?

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #3,388  
There are new species still being discovered. And can you imagine what it does to our understanding of life on other planets, like Mars.

Hmmm ... wonder how long it'll take the Chinese to send some samples to Wuhan to try re-engineering & injecting it into animals & people to make "super critters" that don't need food to grow.